Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the 2022 builderburg meeting talking points had to do with the continuity of the government. The definition of that is
Continuity of government is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
Martial law definition: Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to an emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory. According to the Supreme Court martial law has no accurate meaning but those stated above are about right. During martial law the rights you have- the God given rights- are suspended. These guys are poking the bear a little too much. And the bear keeps on threatening nuclear missiles. The filthy rich have all bought bunkers. They are trying to take our second amendment. FEMA had a practice run in Katrina a few years back taking guns of people defending their property from looters. FEMA does have camps hell they are set up around the world. I'm just trying to make sense of it all. Of course it's staring at me right in my face. What does everyone else think? Do you know about the builderburg group? Look up 2022 builderburg meeting press release. Look up past releases and their corosponded effects on the world and how they have influenced society at large.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,608 Posts
Just so we're clear, YOU are the only one who can suspend your God-given rights.
Anything else is a violation of natural law and should be responded to in kind.
;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
If Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, what is direct imposition by the military to enforce constitutional law on the government? We all want our "God-given rights"; However, I can't exercise my rights from a prison or grave. And... some worshipers follow a different God from the one that gave us out rights.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think if some- now I know there are some Americans who really aren't "American"- American military soldiers were told to point their guns and kill their countrymen I do believe a lot of them would put their rifles down. Or turn them on who needs it. 😆 I know there has to be a lot of good ones left. But we are forgetting about the open border the Chinese Canada connection and God forbid California 😆 I'm talking about their ports. The other ones just wouldn't have the gas to go 2 blocks. I believe FEMA will need help from which ever state guard. And I'm sure they will be lied to saying it's in our best interest. Not many critical thinkers there are some though. As for God mine is Odin. Yes you are born with them. And yes the second amendment is there to keep those rights. I just hope we don't have to remind them of that....i mean politically.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder these "Participants" overlap with the WEF ?
They do. Look up crimson contagion, event 203, Bill Gates even ran a monkey pox outbreak last year on may 15. During that excersize the media broke the monkey pox news on tv on June 5th. I mean the oh my god it's going to kill everyone and every news station is repeating verbatim. Here's a clip from the germ game: " The scenario begins with an “attack” on 5 June 2022: a monkeypox outbreak with 1,421 cases and four deaths." There are so many excersizes these people run its ridiculous. They predicted covid exactly. The spars pandemic. Hell if you have Amazon Prime give utopia a watch. It was originally made in 2013 for British Tele then redone in 2019?

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
If martial law was imposed due to a nuclear strike on the US, we wouldn't have to worry about it very long.
MAD - mutually assured destruction.
The globe would be back in the stone age in less than one day.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think if some- now I know there are some Americans who really aren't "American"- American military soldiers were told to point their guns and kill their countrymen I do believe a lot of them would put their rifles down. Or turn them on who needs it. 😆 I know there has to be a lot of good ones left. But we are forgetting about the open border the Chinese Canada connection and God forbid California 😆 I'm talking about their ports. The other ones just wouldn't have the gas to go 2 blocks. I believe FEMA will need help from which ever state guard. And I'm sure they will be lied to saying it's in our best interest. Not many critical thinkers there are some though. As for God mine is Odin. Yes you are born with them. And yes the second amendment is there to keep those rights. I just hope we don't have to remind them of that....i mean politically.
If you could form a cogent sentence, I might be able to follow what you are trying to say.

·
Registered
234 Posts
They do. Look up crimson contagion, event 203, Bill Gates even ran a monkey pox outbreak last year on may 15. During that excersize the media broke the monkey pox news on tv on June 5th. I mean the oh my god it's going to kill everyone and every news station is repeating verbatim. Here's a clip from the germ game: " The scenario begins with an “attack” on 5 June 2022: a monkeypox outbreak with 1,421 cases and four deaths." There are so many excersizes these people run its ridiculous. They predicted covid exactly. The spars pandemic. Hell if you have Amazon Prime give utopia a watch. It was originally made in 2013 for British Tele then redone in 2019?
Whaaaaa?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If martial law was imposed due to a nuclear strike on the US, we wouldn't have to worry about it very long.
MAD - mutually assured destruction.
The globe would be back in the stone age in less than one day.
A nuke can explode in the atmosphere and cause an emp. There are also tactical nukes. But yes those Satan 2 missiles could kill us all, well most of us. Albert Einstein once said "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
A nuke can explode in the atmosphere and cause an emp. There are also tactical nukes. But yes those Satan 2 missiles could kill us all, well most of us. Albert Einstein once said "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
The US, and I assume Russia as well, have ballistic missile submarines at sea at all times, and each ONE of ours can destroy the world. Just one boat. And we have quite a few.
Our farm is about 45 air miles from the east coast base for those subs, and a group from my Vietnam Veterans of America chapter was given a private tour of one. We were taken throughout the boat, everywhere except the nuclear reactor area. Squeezing around those missile tubes, and thinking of what was in there, made the hair on my body stand up.
They go to sea for up to 6 months at a time.
You can sleep well at night, knowing those awesome machines are on patrol. The Russians know what will happen if they send nuclear missiles our way.

Reactions: stowlin

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
Not sure that FEMA took any weapons... it was NO POLICE OFFICERS under order of the local dems..and some national guard folks helped-----that had no clue what the hell their jobs were...

Said it before I will say it again... the most important vote you cast is your county sheriff .
And ours went on record, rather forcefully too, in Biden's first few months saying he would never order his deputies to confiscate weapons from citizens or perform any other unconstitutional act.

Reactions: Maine-Marine

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The US, and I assume Russia as well, have ballistic missile submarines at sea at all times, and each ONE of ours can destroy the world. Just one boat. And we have quite a few.
Our farm is about 45 air miles from the east coast base for those subs, and a group from my Vietnam Veterans of America chapter was given a private tour of one. We were taken throughout the boat, everywhere except the nuclear reactor area. Squeezing around those missile tubes, and thinking of what was in there, made the hair on my body stand up.
They go to sea for up to 6 months at a time.
You can sleep well at night, knowing those awesome machines are on patrol. The Russians know what will happen if they send nuclear missiles our way.
Those subs only have a 500 mile shooting range. Russia has the posiden torpedo which is nuclear powered -so infinite range- and carries autonomous nuclear drones that can be deployed sitting off a countries coastline.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Those subs only have a 500 mile shooting range. Russia has the posiden torpedo which is nuclear powered -so infinite range- and carries autonomous nuclear drones that can be deployed sitting off a countries coastline.
Do they actually work?? Being they can't feed/supply their troops I'll quess those robot subs are nothing to worry about.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts