Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prize is for two alcohol gas stoves--one of each colour.

Contest is for this: list the most frivolous thing in your prepper arsenal. For example, mascara because you want to look good at the end of the world!

Rules: Stay on topic, more than ten people enter.

3...2....1..Go!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I have a bundle of Christmas wrapping paper, used, its getting bigger. I've been bundling
the packages opened for over 10 years now. Figure it will make a nice bon fire, last version
of TP, or maybe I wrap up some can's of kibble for the neighbors at Christmas time?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Wine Cork Screw

·
Registered
257 Posts
Razors (I can't stand to have unshaven legs), dog treats for any stray dog I run across (I love dogs so much and think they'd deserve some friendliness, too), and a separate "end of the world" MP3 player with a charger that runs off of 9 volts, and 3 extra pairs of headphones. End of the world is one thing, but end of the world without music is another for me!

·
Registered
200 Posts
26 paracord survival bracelets. All colors. I got to making them and gave em out to everyone I knew. I have more bracelets than friends and family. lol They are in an ammo box with the BOB's. Guess if SHTF I'll leave em but for now they are part of the stash.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I suspect my U.S. Savings Bonds might be a winner.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
My uncashed 2011 tax refund? na, been thinking about this one, and to some,(my fiance), alot of my stuff is trivial, but when not if, when it is needed its all good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My hubby will probably kill me if he knew I was saying this lol .... he had me pack his favorite "Buttman" magazine (adult material just in case your wondering)...he said he will need reading material for when a poop in the woods is required. LMAO!

·
Registered
355 Posts
My hubby will probably kill me if he knew I was saying this lol .... he had me pack his favorite "Buttman" magazine (adult material just in case your wondering)...he said he will need reading material for when a poop in the woods is required. LMAO!
I'm pretty sure the contest was for the most useless thing, not one of the most important. Might want to check your bag for other goodies.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm pretty sure the contest was for the most useless thing, not one of the most important. Might want to check your bag for other goodies.
I got to thinking after I posted that it could possibly be used for tender if a fire was needed lol but yes...its always good to have some emergency dirty magazines...never know when they would come in HANDy :p LOL!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts