Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Talk of paying people to get vaccinated. Stimulus check of $1500 for your shot... This idea seems like a brilliant scheme. Many against the vaccine will bite imo.

Sorry Aquahull, I didn’t mean to repeat your post from another thread.

Reactions: czmead and KUSA

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Well currently my employer requires I wear the mask to work there,

When the vax is available, I'm sure they will require it also, at which point I will become unemployed. No job is worth "The Mark".

Eventually everyone will be choosing between "T
This may become a test drive for the Mark, but it isn't that. When that Mark does appear, it will be as subtle as a brick to the head. You either take it or die.

It won't just be about your job, it will be about life and death.

·
Super Moderator
8,590 Posts
This may become a test drive for the Mark, but it isn't that. When that Mark does appear, it will be as subtle as a brick to the head. You either take it or die.

That's what I'm thinking. You must choose to accept it. And I don't think the mark appears before the beast does. Choose to worship him or die.

·
Registered
946 Posts
For The First Time, A US State Will Require Disclosure Of PCR 'Cycle Threshold' Data In COVID Tests

By Tyler Durden. Article

"All of which is background for an intriguing decision made by Florida's Department of Health (and signed off on by Florida's Republican Governor Ron deSantis).
For the first time in the history of the pandemic, a state will require that all labs in the state report the critical "cycle threshold" level of every COVID-19 test they perform." [Bullshit Ratio]

So, why is Florida doing this? There appears to be three options:

1) Pro-Trump - Florida is attempting to pre-empt the Biden Team's plan to slash the Ct used by labs for COVID "case" which will eliminate the false positives and show "cases" plunge "thanks to Biden's mask/lockdown/vaccine-confidence" rules.

2) Pro-Biden - Florida is beginning the 'fake rescue' plan outlined here (and above)

3) Pro-Science - Florida is the first state to actually pay attention to the real 'science' of PCR tests.

We hope, for the sake of Americans' livelihoods it is Option 3 and the 'casedemic' will collapse on itself and allow we, the people to go back to some sense of normality.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts

That's what I'm thinking. You must choose to accept it. And I don't think the mark appears before the beast does. Choose to worship him or die.
A lot of people get wrapped up in side shows, looking for certain clues.

And the clue will be when they demand that you take a mark, that is irrevocable. And refusing it, will be a death sentence.

There will probably be a renouncing of Christ too, it will be very public.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yep. Will get it. Will need my full strength to combat the CPC invasion. Not worried about The Mark. The real mark are the tracking apps people are carrying about in their cell phones. Blows my mind how much info people give up for the convenience of a cell.

Godspeed

·
Administrator
14,685 Posts
For The First Time, A US State Will Require Disclosure Of PCR 'Cycle Threshold' Data In COVID Tests

By Tyler Durden. Article

"All of which is background for an intriguing decision made by Florida's Department of Health (and signed off on by Florida's Republican Governor Ron deSantis).
For the first time in the history of the pandemic, a state will require that all labs in the state report the critical "cycle threshold" level of every COVID-19 test they perform." [Bullshit Ratio]

So, why is Florida doing this? There appears to be three options:

1) Pro-Trump - Florida is attempting to pre-empt the Biden Team's plan to slash the Ct used by labs for COVID "case" which will eliminate the false positives and show "cases" plunge "thanks to Biden's mask/lockdown/vaccine-confidence" rules.

2) Pro-Biden - Florida is beginning the 'fake rescue' plan outlined here (and above)

3) Pro-Science - Florida is the first state to actually pay attention to the real 'science' of PCR tests.

We hope, for the sake of Americans' livelihoods it is Option 3 and the 'casedemic' will collapse on itself and allow we, the people to go back to some sense of normality.
Florida did this because it was discovered that so many tests were reported positive even if they were negative.
Unlike any other state, Florida wanted to stop the bull crap and get HONEST results.

You live in this state, you should know that just as well as I do.

·
Super Moderator
6,380 Posts
Seeing how many vaccines, including the covid one, are made using cells from aborted babies, I'm going to pass. Vaccines are vile and sick. They're basically cannibalism.

Sent from my VIEW 1 using Tapatalk
The ones with DNA from fetuses are disgusting, granted. For sure.

And I've decided that the covid boogie monster will have to come and get me before I take that covid vaccine. I just think its too rushed and they're playing on people's fear too much for me to trust it.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts