Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Slowly but surely a mandatory vaccination will be put into place for all of us. The mandate will rear its ugly face in the education system, transportation between states, international travel are some blatant examples we will see soon. The vaccination will be ushered in as your and my own savior from the scourge of Covid-19. It will be a test to observe how compliant the masses are.

Will you be compliant?

Will you really have a choice?

How free are you really?
Seeing how many vaccines, including the covid one, are made using cells from aborted babies, I'm going to pass. Vaccines are vile and sick. They're basically cannibalism.

Sent from my VIEW 1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Already had covid 19, wasn't that big of a deal. So why do I need a vaccine, now?? It's to late.

Bring your guns and ammo along when you get your vaccine shot. You can turn them in at the same time just before you get on the train.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Already had covid 19, wasn't that big of a deal. So why do I need a vaccine, now?? It's to late.

Bring your guns and ammo along when you get your vaccine shot. You can turn them in at the same time just before you get on the train.
Hey Chipper :vs_cool:
Glad yer OK!
I wonder what would happen if when they showed up to jab you you showed them proof that you already had it and have the antibodies, lol. If they tried to make you take the unneeded vax anyway that would sure be proof of their shenanigans.
Hmmm...that gives me an idea. :vs_laugh:

·
Super Moderator
3,029 Posts
There’s been a whole lot of ultra far right conspiracies posted on prepper forums lately and many of them are easily determined to be bull shit if you think about it critically for a second.
This RFDI chip in the vaccine theory may have some merit but I seriously doubt it. Every inoculation I ever received, the tech drew the vaccine from a vial containing multiple doses. If the boogie man is going to chip the population, each dose (chip) has to be identified and linked to the specific individual receiving the shot. So you will be required to provide a passport or fancy new “real ID “ drivers license. Each dose will have to be individually packaged and IDed with a bar code so that the government can link each chip to a specific person. It would seem to me that some attempt would be made to collect DNA and link this to the profile. No more drawing multiple doses from one glass vial. If these conditions are not met, then nobody is being chipped. So when this vaccine first rolls out in a few days we will get clear indications if this is a hoax or not. I’m betting it’s just more conspiracy theory horse shit click bait and there’s been plenty of that around here lately.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
Let's not forget that "chipping" the population is not the only agenda regarding population control. That 8 billion number needs to be reduced to 3 or 4 billion to rule the "class of equality".

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I will decided base on what I see and information from sources I trust. Age group I have grown up in have been well served by vaccination. Spared many of the serious problems others faced and suffered from. Not everything is a government plot.
Anthrax vac was one that had many worried. When Senior medical officer got his first round at the same time we did I was ok with it. Ended up having the series twice. I am still here.
In our case we have a mother in law 90 years old and we must protect her best we can. There is also Payton we are always concerned about other health issue that may make her life harder or put her at risk. If it is just me. Give me the dam shots.
I will be a test subject prove it works or don't. Someone has to do it. At my age what do I have to lose. No shot is going to allow the left to take over my mind. Sad that we have come to a point we can not trust anyone. But that is what our education system has done. Doctors, science educators all agenda driven in everything they do. Maybe it is time to burn it all down.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Well currently my employer requires I wear the mask to work there,

When the vax is available, I'm sure they will require it also, at which point I will become unemployed. No job is worth "The Mark".

Eventually everyone will be choosing between "The Vax" and being employed as well as buying and selling. The "Great Reset" is running in parallel to the COVID for a reason.
This is my situation as well. I will not comply. If my employer eventually requires it, then I will have to change jobs at that point. I will not be a slave. I will not comply.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
There's been a whole lot of ultra far right conspiracies posted on prepper forums lately and many of them are easily determined to be bull shit if you think about it critically for a second.
This RFDI chip in the vaccine theory may have some merit but I seriously doubt it. Every inoculation I ever received, the tech drew the vaccine from a vial containing multiple doses. If the boogie man is going to chip the population, each dose (chip) has to be identified and linked to the specific individual receiving the shot. So you will be required to provide a passport or fancy new "real ID " drivers license. Each dose will have to be individually packaged and IDed with a bar code so that the government can link each chip to a specific person. It would seem to me that some attempt would be made to collect DNA and link this to the profile. No more drawing multiple doses from one glass vial. If these conditions are not met, then nobody is being chipped. So when this vaccine first rolls out in a few days we will get clear indications if this is a hoax or not. I'm betting it's just more conspiracy theory horse shit click bait and there's been plenty of that around here lately.
Some questions:
1. In your vast vaccination experience, did the medical professional always use the same syringe/needle for each person?
2.Do you think science can advance or has it been frozen at 1980s levels?
3.Do you think the government and the media have been been forthright in reporting to you accurate and updated information about scientific advances? Because they have always been good about that, right?
3. Do you seriously believe that if the government wants your DNA that that have not already had many many chances to collect it?
4. Didn't your state just commit one of the biggest frauds in election history using technology?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I will decided base on what I see and information from sources I trust. Age group I have grown up in have been well served by vaccination. Spared many of the serious problems others faced and suffered from. Not everything is a government plot.
Anthrax vac was one that had many worried. When Senior medical officer got his first round at the same time we did I was ok with it. Ended up having the series twice. I am still here.
In our case we have a mother in law 90 years old and we must protect her best we can. There is also Payton we are always concerned about other health issue that may make her life harder or put her at risk. If it is just me. Give me the dam shots.
I will be a test subject prove it works or don't. Someone has to do it. At my age what do I have to lose. No shot is going to allow the left to take over my mind. Sad that we have come to a point we can not trust anyone. But that is what our education system has done. Doctors, science educators all agenda driven in everything they do. Maybe it is time to burn it all down.
There has been a lot of evil done in the name of "it's for the good of the children". As for burning it all down, well, be sure to get your vax first. Can't have you getting Covid (again....). Scratch that, it has been empirically proven that rioting and burning shit down protects you from the Kungflu. Hell, maybe we need to load our nursing home seniors up in buses and furnish them with matches.

·
Super Moderator
3,029 Posts
Some questions:
1. In your vast vaccination experience, did the medical professional always use the same syringe/needle for each person?
2.Do you think science can advance or has it been frozen at 1980s levels?
3.Do you think the government and the media have been been forthright in reporting to you accurate and updated information about scientific advances? Because they have always been good about that, right?
3. Do you seriously believe that if the government wants your DNA that that have not already had many many chances to collect it?
4. Didn't your state just commit one of the biggest frauds in election history using technology?
I will try to address your questions.
1. Vast vaccination experience: i still have and maintain my original shot record I received at 18 years old. It is old, tattered, worn, has many additional pages stapled in, and has completely circumnavigated the world 4 times. So yes, I have a lot of vaccination experience. Probably more than you.
2 and 3. Not sure what that has to do with this topic.
4. The government has had many chances to collect my DNA. But there are lots of people without any connections to the military or any organization that would have any chance to collect this data. If big brother is going to track the entire country they are probably going to want that data too.
5. Yep. PA just cheated their ass off. And what does that have to do with this conversation?

If you believe that the g-men are going to chip and track you, thats your choice. I think some in power would love to do that. But I think that trying it at this time is a little far fetched. That's my opinion, yours is obviously different. That's fine.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
There has been a lot of evil done in the name of "it's for the good of the children". As for burning it all down, well, be sure to get your vax first. Can't have you getting Covid (again....). Scratch that, it has been empirically proven that rioting and burning shit down protects you from the Kungflu. Hell, maybe we need to load our nursing home seniors up in buses and furnish them with matches.
I have a friend that I have known a long time. His mom was convinced the polio vaccine was evil. Well he was infected and has drug a foot all his life. So many others like this with other serious diseases. The US army sent me places for years full of every disease known.
They pumped me up with vaccines and if there was no current recorded in hand of the shots they gave them to me again. I have lived a long and very healthy life. So long I needed a second Smallpox vac. Free of major disease in my life. My children had all their shots and the same results.
For over 20 years now you deploy US military takes DNA and blood samples before you leave. many reasons for it. We use to joke the DNA was so when a congressman kid need a transplant Private Jones just disappears.

Reactions: Chiefster23

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
How concerned? Not enough to refuse it and find another job?
I already explained it.

I'm a decade from retirement. I make good money and am working to secure a pension. Considering your social security checks are figured by how much you paid into the system, I'm not going to go back to the starting salary, assuming anyone would hire me at my age and physical condition. I wouldn't hire me.

Now, let's assume I have to take the vax. If I make it to 67 without complications killing me or making me unemployable, Wifey benefits from what I stated above. If I die from it before then, Wifey gets five years of my pay plus some really good life insurance policies. Either way, I've done the best that I can.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts