Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
WOO HOO!!! ::clapping::

Just make sure you and your wife do not look at any of the Saguaro cactus around there. The national park service may have to come gouge your eyes out if you do!

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Just make sure you and your wife do not look at any of the Saguaro cactus around there. The national park service may have to come gouge your eyes out if you do!
I heard they have barricades and guards around all the Saguaro cactus. From what I heard, they are only allowing illegals to look at it.

Congrats on your move!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congratulations on the move! My family has been trying to get things ready to move back to SE Arizona, but moving takes a lot of planning, unfortunately. We lived for a while in Catalina there north of Tucson, back in the mid-90's. Beautiful area, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Congratulations and best of luck Mrs. Retired Guard and I just returned from Surprise visiting grandkids and checking out job opportunities.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I lived up in Prescott for a while, go on up there for a weekend once you settle in, you'll love it. I wished I had never moved out of AZ....

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congrats on the move and welcome to the desert southwest. Hope you get settled in quickly. Did Tucson at Davis-Monthan late '69-early '71 and then Phoenix at Luke AFB,early '90s until retirement after a short tour to the PI.. Was a hard decision as to settle in AZ or return to Las Vegas where I had been assigned at Nellis prior to the PI. Still love that end of the state when traveling the southern route to visit family in Texas.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Long Time Coming! Congrats!
If you ever make it up Phoenix way, let me know. A celebratory beer is in order!

And if you get a chance - Go See The BIOSPHERE!
As tourist places go it isn't all that, but from a prepper mind set it opens up lots of possibilities.

·
Super Moderator
9,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everybody for the good thoughts. This morning put an offer down on a place north of Tucson, a tad. More money than I wanted to spend, but...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Welcome to Arizona. We found a medium sized scorpion under my shoe this morning. Don't know where you came from, but remember there is a reason you left. Don't vote democrat. Well, unless we can't primary John McCain out next time he runs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts