Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Those are probably the best AK variant available. I like the milled receiver. Too rich for my blood, but very nice.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
A very nice weapon. Don't let it gather dust in the safe. SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT! Have fun with it.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Those are probably the best AK variant available. I like the milled receiver. Too rich for my blood, but very nice.
You would find many that would agree ,that as for AK's is about the best .

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
That is a very nice semi-automatic rifle based on a military pattern. ;-) Now go assault some targets with that rifle!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
One AK that I would say is the best made of all would be the Israeli Galil especially in 7.62x 51. They are hard to find now and the magazines alone cost around 150 dollars each.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Final target on the first day out with the optics at 100 yards. Still need to get better on the trigger.

Ak is a short distance man stopper , that is not a bad group for a quick engagement at 100 yards.
Just the difference in ammo can give you a few inch spread.
I did notice you did not tend to rise with each shot , that is common with AK's in a fast engagement.
I enjoy shooting the Ak and have a few different ones, I have also been shot at by them.
This one get messed with a lot different reflex sights , then back to iron just fun to shoot out back

Reactions: retired guard
1 - 10 of 10 Posts