Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Love Hurts

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Kauboy 
#1 ·

Let the games begin!
😁

#2 ·
Thanks for the movie. Must confess I havent wanted one one since high school when one of pal's girlfriend's little brothers shot him point blank in the sternum with an unloaded model. Exited under his armpit. The docs said a millimeter either way he woulda been dead but he was out of the hospital in a couple of days. Then my partner got to **** finging one at the jail and blew a hole in the wall and nearly killed the jailer in the early 80s. . So yes I dont need one lol.

#3 ·
i tried to watch the video.
I couldn't make it very far.
All I know is when I sold all my guns after a divorce, the only one I kept was a Colt Government Model.
And if I ever sell off my current collection, that Colt and my Garand will be with me until my last breath.

#5 ·
It was lost on me.
I'm more the Buffalo's Outdoors or Paul Harrell type.

#8 ·
Paul Harrel? Knows what he’s talking about, and is not boring like Hikock. Holder of the CIB. Combat Infantryman Badge.

Buffalo is just a good old Southern Boy, and uses the clearest blocks of ballistic gelatin I’ve ever seen.

Both are on YouTube. Both are worth watching.
With so many gun guys out there, some who know absolutely nothing, these two are a refreshing alternative.

Reactions: KUSA
#10 ·
Mixup98 I just recently discovered. He's good too.

#11 ·
I highly recommend God, Family, and Guns on You Tube as well.
Most are less than 10 minutes, all are enjoyable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.