Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Let the games begin!
馃榿

Registered
Thanks for the movie. Must confess I havent wanted one one since high school when one of pal's girlfriend's little brothers shot him point blank in the sternum with an unloaded model. Exited under his armpit. The docs said a millimeter either way he woulda been dead but he was out of the hospital in a couple of days. Then my partner got to **** finging one at the jail and blew a hole in the wall and nearly killed the jailer in the early 80s. . So yes I dont need one lol.

Administrator
i tried to watch the video.
I couldn't make it very far.
All I know is when I sold all my guns after a divorce, the only one I kept was a Colt Government Model.
And if I ever sell off my current collection, that Colt and my Garand will be with me until my last breath.

Administrator
It was lost on me.
I'm more the Buffalo's Outdoors or Paul Harrell type.

Administrator
Paul Harrel? Knows what he鈥檚 talking about, and is not boring like Hikock. Holder of the CIB. Combat Infantryman Badge.

Buffalo is just a good old Southern Boy, and uses the clearest blocks of ballistic gelatin I鈥檝e ever seen.

Both are on YouTube. Both are worth watching.
With so many gun guys out there, some who know absolutely nothing, these two are a refreshing alternative.

Reactions: KUSA
1 - 8 of 8 Posts