Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone, I am excited to be a part of this awesome community. I am a long-time prepper and entrepreneur. I live in the great city of Los Angeles, California so if you have seen the Hollywood movies you know that there is a multitude of scenarios which could play out today, tomorrow or in the next 30 years or so. I am ready though.

Not only do I have a bug out bag complete with everything I need to survive inside, I also have a number of alternative assets which I collect to diversify my income in case of a financial crisis. I believe knowledge is power and we are here on Earth to not only survive and replicate, but also thrive and enjoy abundance. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you here.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
A Los Angelos prepper huh? Never heard of such. But I am wonderin' just the same ..... what kind of prepping are ya doing just in case your part of the country goes ahead and cracks at that fault every one keeps an eye on?

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Howdy

·
Administrator
15,481 Posts
Welcome

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,817 Posts
Welcome, welcome!

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome from New England (and that namesake is becoming more of a reality every day).

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
Howdy from up near DFW of Texas. We have some folks on here who would love to hear about diversified assets most likely. Will they need to plan on making any investments on this deal? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts