Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Looking for other preppers in my area who might be interested in starting a prepper group.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I am in SE Washington (the State) and looking for someone too. If you want to move away from hurricane season we could work together. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome, I don't live in the Tampa area or the Washington state are but don't move to Washington state they get as much or more rain than you do and it gets cold.......lol.... Again welcome to the boards if someone doesn't contact you right away don't worry there are plenty of us out there that are just lurking.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
On the east side of the mountains there is a great big desert and down here in the SE corner we get about 12 inches of rain a year. The winters cold is close to 20F and the summer highs are near 100F. Most of the year all you need is a light jacket but when it warms up you don't need much - just what it takes to protect you from the sun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually plan on moving to Tennessee one day when I can afford at least 50-150 acres of property in Eastern Tennessee. For the time being though, it would be nice to find people in my area who are into prepping who could possibly help me out with deals for stuff I need. At the same time it would be nice to have a little group together so if SHTF before I can move to Tennessee then I will have others who are like minded who could help my family and I escape from the area to a safe location.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.