Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, long time lurker with a first post today. My brothers and I travel a lot for work, and regularly have discussions with friends and coworkers on the issue of preparedness. A couple months ago, we decided to create a site to help share the information we've picked up online and through our own efforts. As part of that effort we're trying to create a series of checklists to help guide our friends and associate's efforts (Here's some background on how we're presenting the information: Getting Started | 3 Eagles prep)

Anyways, we've posted our first checklist for what we're referring to as "minor emergencies," and would love to get some feedback from the community at large regarding any major oversights. We recognize that everyone will have slightly different needs and priorities but we're trying to cover all the major bases with these lists to help get people moving in the right direction.

Please let us know what you think. Checklist for Minor Emergencies | 3 Eagles prep

Thanks

T

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Cool thanks for the links. And welcome :)

I'll check the links out later when I have more time between running in and out of my house between breaks in the weather haha

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
...hmm, another first post to take you somewhere else...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would it have been more appropriate to upload the list here?
Product Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

BTW, please feel free to share, we don't make any copyright claims to this list. We created it for the purposes of being shared with the world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.