Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am looking for a modular system with something like an A.L.I.C.E. type frame to hang the following off.

1 Main bag with MOLLE type webbing attach points

and

2 Smaller bags with MOLLE type webbing attach points

The idea is that one of the smaller bags will be a HAR bag with the main bag holding the bulk of my 3-4 day BOB supplies and the second smaller bag having SHTF situation specific supplies so in the event I can just grab a pre-packed situation bag, clip it to the main BOB and go without having to carry supplies that I wont need for whatever situation has caused me to GTFO.

I am asking for MOLLE compatibility because I want to use MOLLE pouches to hold 'rapid access' supplies so that I don't have to open up the main bag/s unless I really have to.

So any experience you have with specific systems you have used and think may fit with what I am after that you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now how the hell did I miss that :/ looks like its a good pack but the fixed side pockets disqualify that pack for me, I'm looking for something that I can tailor to my exact needs so that I don't end up with extra room that I will just end up filling with junk I don't need that will weigh me down. Being able to in the future attach it to a tactical vest or chest rig would also be of use, as I am hoping to emigrate to the US and if I pull that off I will be able to upgrade my protective equipment from a crossbow + blade's to firearms.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YIPE!!! Well I have found the bag that fits my requirements just about perfectly but OUCH!!! at the price :(

Its the Eberlestock J79 Skycrane II at $549 in camo + P&P

It looks just about perfect for what I am planning, but I guess now I have a bit of saving to do in order to buy it lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts