Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Very good eye on this, a lot of folks wouldn't even think about this. Some might say "oh your conspiracy theory person"..... well Yeaaah. Staff writer quoted word for word that they (UDAF) wanted to say. Oh, and by the way, lol on the come dig out my roots! Classic!

·
Registered
481 Posts
It's funny how they make something like this sound so innocent in the paper. During good times, no one is going to think that there are underhanded motives behind this sort of registry. Things change once people start going without and starving. The government can take your land back from you at the drop of hat, even for something as minute as wanting your food and farmland.

Rule #1 of prepping - Stay under the radar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, I don't think so. just out of sheer principal! i'd be like... Um well ya see I had this fluffy dirt, and these seeds fell in it. and ya see, the dirt mounds were high. so i didn't think my mower would do the job and yeah, um my weed eater well I guess i was just lazy!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I ran into a spot today that had like 2 acres of wild garlic, garlic mustard and wild violet for a lawn. I'm talking a salad farm, I even found American ginseng up near the creek. Whole areas was carpeted with nothing but wild greens and herbs. I'm planning to transplant some to my back beds and see if I can get them growing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts