Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the local grocer is carrying long term storage foods. prepackage #10 cans of dry foods butter, cheese etc. Along with pails of rice and beans. It's the same type of items one would buy in a prepping shop (yes we have those here) or from an online retailer.

It's actually kind of nice. Is anyone else seeing a selection of prepackaged long term storage at their local grocer. I'm liking it, I use to have to go into the city for these kinds of items, or order them online, now they are available every time I go shopping at the local grocer.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've noticed that the local grocer is carrying long term storage foods. prepackage #10 cans of dry foods butter, cheese etc. Along with pails of rice and beans. It's the same type of items one would buy in a prepping shop (yes we have those here) or from an online retailer.

It's actually kind of nice. Is anyone else seeing a selection of prepackaged long term storage at their local grocer. I'm liking it, I use to have to go into the city for these kinds of items, or order them online, now they are available every time I go shopping at the local grocer.
Yes. Walmart here has a huge center display of 3 day food supply pails. Basically 5 gallon buckets stuffed with freeze dried and dehydrated items.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I did notice our local Menards is now carrying Gamma Seal Lids at around $5 each. (For those of you outside the mid-west, Menards was a local lumber yard/home improvement chain. They are now more of a big box store but still heavy on the home improvement stuff.)

Reactions: Seneca

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The Gun and ammo shop i go to just put in a entire section for long term storage foods and survival stuff..even got the zombie target silhouettes for the ranges in to..Boys love getting those taking em to the ranges we go to..Makes it allot easier then before when we first started stocking up...

Reactions: Seneca
1 - 4 of 4 Posts