Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

721 - 740 of 795 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,850 Posts
So.. the cdc is now saying the Chinese virus mortality rate is .26% not the 3.0% initially claimed.

Wonder how much press that will receive.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Noticed that most the traffic around my area have MN plates with a few IL. Looks like everyone came over to WI for the weekend. Being their own state is still on lock down.

Ole gubner Ebers will close the state again cause of a rise in cases. Should say TRY.

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
Ugh, I'm so sick of the whole "shelter in place" deal. It appears a lot of young people are getting restless. After dark backyard "social distancing" by the firepit abounds. Walking the dog around the neighborhood at night I can hear drunk sounding voices coming from outback.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
More and more people are doing what ever they want. As for Flags at the cemetery . Every one anywhere near here was full of flags on the graves.

·
Super Moderator
4,931 Posts
May 23. Still not one case of KungFlu among the over 3,500 people where I work. Except for one week when we were told to "work from home," we've been at work.
Are they doing medical screening before you enter work? You know, take your temperature with that nifty scanning gun?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Quickly going back to normal here in Houston. Now I understand the sheeple are running around trying to return the panic buy items they purchased. Stupid sheep.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
A lot of places that do vegetable starts are sold out. Onion sets and seed potatoes too.

It's been a good spring for sales at my friend's who has a greenhouse. I started early stuff (brocolli/cabbage/rutabegas/brussel sprouts) and tomatoes peppers, in there

I took my own seed potatoes from my root cellar and have also replanted any saved onions that have started to sprout. I did get a few pounds of onion starts before they sold out. Count so far is about 100 red and white potatoes in, I might still put in more Kennebec potatoes in? They store well still eating those. Onion count is ~300

I have an abundance of heirloom tomato starts, paste and slicers. The ones I transplanted from flats are ready to go into the garden. I'm going to gift the excess to friends and family.

The feed store where I buy bulk vege seed at is opened up again rather than just curbside sales. I've got an order in for 2020 bulk seeds, and cover crop seed, I'll have those for next years garden as well as some stuff I'll still plant.

In Vt no longer required to wear masks in public, not much covid there, mASSachusetts is still for the bandit fashion.

At food stores beef was plentiful for good deals last week (t-bone ny strip $5/lb), this week not so. Best deals now are pork and chicken. Supplies still low on TP and paper towels. Egg milk and cheese prices up.

Regular gas has been $1.85/gal for weeks now.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Hey Neighbor, you good?
One step at a time my friend, one step at a time. I still have a knot in my stomach and a sadness in my heart. Went back to work yesterday.

·
Registered
11,938 Posts
One step at a time my friend, one step at a time. I still have a knot in my stomach and a sadness in my heart. Went back to work yesterday.
Step true, always remembering the good times. As well .... stay focused, I'm likely gonna need some help kicking some liberal dumbasses. I feel its gonna get ugly out there soon.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Step true, always remembering the good times. As well .... stay focused, I'm likely gonna need some help kicking some liberal dumbasses. I feel its gonna get ugly out there soon.
I hear ya. The natives are restless and the politicians are out of control.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
This whole thing has been a scam. I got it back in like november and zpac got rid of it with a cefrozil regimen. They didn't know what to make of it but yeah it was not a joke but not deadly either. I am no paragon of health. They shut down everything in Atlanta, cost millions of people their jobs and you just know the BS rolls down hill, jobs and employers will pass the buck. I started a restaurant and we were able to adapt with picnic service on the field next to the building, we started selling booze and wine out the back door and packaged meat from my butcher. Some guys even shot a few deer we have open season out here so they have been supplying the town with meat.

They partially opened since then but our economy will be crippled for years. I am looking forward to these sheeple millenials learning what life was like in the 30's.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
This whole thing has been a scam. I got it back in like november and zpac got rid of it with a cefrozil regimen. They didn't know what to make of it but yeah it was not a joke but not deadly either. I am no paragon of health. They shut down everything in Atlanta, cost millions of people their jobs and you just know the BS rolls down hill, jobs and employers will pass the buck. I started a restaurant and we were able to adapt with picnic service on the field next to the building, we started selling booze and wine out the back door and packaged meat from my butcher. Some guys even shot a few deer we have open season out here so they have been supplying the town with meat.

They partially opened since then but our economy will be crippled for years. I am looking forward to these sheeple millenials learning what life was like in the 30's.
I'm sorry, but you are saying that two medications used to treat bacterial infections were used to defeat a virus? Please, explain.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

In case you missed my first request for info, how did two bacterial treatments cure a viral infection?

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I don't know man they treat you like a dog in walk ins, they are basically vets for people. I was really sick just in my head and chest like my mom was a month earlier, it was going on 11 days so I was like hey I better go have someone look at me. This walk in doctor she seemed a little confused because it tested neg for influenza. My snot build up in my head got bad but not in my nose, it was around my EARS my hearing dropped to almost nothing. I had a really dry mouth and after being cranky for like 11 days and frankly not taking care of myself I just felt like hell and run down so. she gives me this narrow eyed "hmm" look and prescribed the two drugs saying they would shrink those tubes and stuff around my ears and get me feeling better. 2 days later I remember feeling so much better and having so much energy I started building that fire pit. At no time was I bedridden I was just cranky and run down I was still walking the dog and all. This was like three months before Alfie died. (yeah my cat died from stomach cancer at 6 years and I couldn't get him help during lockdown) I DID feel the pain they talk about in the lungs when I would wake up I would hack quite hard and it would hurt for a minute before I'd feel better and go about my day. I would have a little very subtle cough all day.

I'll say this I was NOT taking proper care of myself at the time and I was smoking and drinking a lot. I own a bar and grill that's quite popular in this small town now, that's the deal here. And there was my incapacitation in that cr-v wreck. I'm no paragon of health.

In short denton good buddy I am just as perplexed by it. That's why I say it's a scam nothing is adding up at all. If it wasn't a scam to start with, they quickly formed a scam around the outbreak. The cefrozil and zpac I took the whole thing, but the cefrozil was the one that cleared up my hearing. OH- and my 82 year old gramma who just came out of surgery totally frail I was cooking her food and taking care of her she never caught a damn thing. Mom too. Mom actually did nothing and was sick for a damn month. Almost everyone in her office got a nasty cough and worked sick.

I'm also gonna say this- I doubt I would get RABIES at this point that was indeed a nasty virus. I cannot confirm but I have been hearing tell it is spiked with 4 protein spikes from HIV/AIDS. The doc thought it was acute bronchitis because I did have a bout or two of that as a young boy in nebraska. Oh and another little tidbit I'm a universal blood recipient, my girlfriend never got it kissing me on the lips and my mom is some blood type way off from mine. I think O. A good majority of the people dead in Atlanta were black. This guy rishi at the chevron got it from me he's from south africa, he drank tonic water nonstop and it was fine in a few days he told me it was invented for malaria patients and I was like MOTHER *****! Hydroxychloroquine is in the same family of chemicals as quinine. Quinine was invented to treat malaria.

Let that bake your noodle.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I don't know man they treat you like a dog in walk ins, they are basically vets for people. I was really sick just in my head and chest like my mom was a month earlier, it was going on 11 days so I was like hey I better go have someone look at me. This walk in doctor she seemed a little confused because it tested neg for influenza. My snot build up in my head got bad but not in my nose, it was around my EARS my hearing dropped to almost nothing. I had a really dry mouth and after being cranky for like 11 days and frankly not taking care of myself I just felt like hell and run down so. she gives me this narrow eyed "hmm" look and prescribed the two drugs saying they would shrink those tubes and stuff around my ears and get me feeling better. 2 days later I remember feeling so much better and having so much energy I started building that fire pit. At no time was I bedridden I was just cranky and run down I was still walking the dog and all. This was like three months before Alfie died. (yeah my cat died from stomach cancer at 6 years and I couldn't get him help during lockdown) I DID feel the pain they talk about in the lungs when I would wake up I would hack quite hard and it would hurt for a minute before I'd feel better and go about my day. I would have a little very subtle cough all day.

I'll say this I was NOT taking proper care of myself at the time and I was smoking and drinking a lot. I own a bar and grill that's quite popular in this small town now, that's the deal here. And there was my incapacitation in that cr-v wreck. I'm no paragon of health.

In short denton good buddy I am just as perplexed by it. That's why I say it's a scam nothing is adding up at all. If it wasn't a scam to start with, they quickly formed a scam around the outbreak. The cefrozil and zpac I took the whole thing, but the cefrozil was the one that cleared up my hearing. OH- and my 82 year old gramma who just came out of surgery totally frail I was cooking her food and taking care of her she never caught a damn thing. Mom too. Mom actually did nothing and was sick for a damn month. Almost everyone in her office got a nasty cough and worked sick.

I'm also gonna say this- I doubt I would get RABIES at this point that was indeed a nasty virus. I cannot confirm but I have been hearing tell it is spiked with 4 protein spikes from HIV/AIDS. The doc thought it was acute bronchitis because I did have a bout or two of that as a young boy in nebraska. Oh and another little tidbit I'm a universal blood recipient, my girlfriend never got it kissing me on the lips and my mom is some blood type way off from mine. I think O. A good majority of the people dead in Atlanta were black. This guy rishi at the chevron got it from me he's from south africa, he drank tonic water nonstop and it was fine in a few days he told me it was invented for malaria patients and I was like MOTHER *****! Hydroxychloroquine is in the same family of chemicals as quinine. Quinine was invented to treat malaria.

Let that bake your noodle.
Leon, old friend; you remind me of a drunken Irishman at a bar, and I've known a few. Spinning a yarn is an art. Some art pieces are better than others.

721 - 740 of 795 Posts