Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Local Goodwill Comes through again!!

Found a couple good books today at the local goodwill they were like 2.99 cents each..

1st.> Giant Book of Kitchen Counter Cures < over 400 pages>

2nd.> Natural Cures and gentle medicines That work better than dangerous drugs or risky surgeries...<over 300 Pages>

3rd.> The Folk Remedy Encyclopedia < over 300 pages>

All were in great condition and I cant wait to start reading them... allot of good information seems to be in them...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yup i love it i go there every week ;)

Reactions: oldmurph58

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
The goodwill around here seems to have gone "all clothing" and I am ok set on clothing; but the Community Hospice started a massive second hand store and they get all kinds of neat stuff at incredibly low prices - including tools.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last tools i picked up from goodwill was a sears battery drill with two batteries and charger for $9.99 works perfectly...that was like 3 months ago..

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I purchased a good medical book at good will lately and AND a good history book there as well.

Reactions: Titan6

·
Registered
546 Posts
Molon labe: Come and take

but in this case it is more of a dare.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Use to donate heavily to Goodwill. However they have become nothing more that a back door political organization now.
They are involved in anit gun movements and using donation to support the cause.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Okay I'll bite what the hell does moa-n aabe! mean?
" Come and take" "Let them come" Let them try ect depending how you translate Rallying call for resistance against over whelming odds. Written in english as Molon labe

" Expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae."

Once only acknowledged by a few of us. It is growing as others see the light.

·
Registered
546 Posts
What he said

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I have been going to flea markets in my area. Lately I have found old Coleman lanterns and stoves plus cast iron cookware for cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts