Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, things have progressed far enough on my move from rural paradise to urban overpopulated area that I have to upgrade my smart phone and give it to the bride for her use. She has officially left her job and she had to give up her phone and wireless devices.

I have a phone and laptop via my employer but they have a new policy on personal use (they reserve the right to monitor their devices).

So, since I am straddling two households on expenses while I house hunt, I gotta pare back expenses, so my wife gets my phone, and I have to stay off the air for awhile until I get my personal computer set up in the new digs.

So, may not be posting for awhile....

Not trying to go all Facebook on this - just dropping a note to let you fine people know I'll miss y'all.

I could go off in a huge drama rant, but that is just not me....

I will drop in when I can, and I hate goodbyes, so until we post up again, keep on preppin'!

And as a good friend once told me, you'll be just fine if you always remember:

Cover yours and kick theirs!

After dark thirty tonight I will be going off the air, so leave a signal light on for me so I can find my way back!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy (and prepping) New Year!

-- Vert, working and hoping to be back in the house soon! Peace!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Gotta do whatcha gotta do. I think you'll be back soon enough but Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year just in case. Hell the lights could go out for all us at a moments notice,

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Come back soon, but Merry Christmas to you and yours just in case.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Stay Frosty Vert. We'll leave the properly color coded tape in the usual place so you can find us again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts