Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had family up for the holidays. The Liberal cousin and his wife wanted shooting lessons and info and defensive weapon. The never had a gun Father in law had told the wife he wanted an M1 carbine for his retirement house and he wanted to talk to me about it, but thats not Ca compliant so I steered him toward a Mini 14.

They know we prep and have known for several years, its funny that, now they are talking about getting guns.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Unlike what some people think, an old dog can learn new tricks, given the right kind of motivation. If I lived in Cali, I would definitely want a gun these days.

·
Registered
66 Posts
We need to encourage and educate those who wish to learn.

We need all the help we can get and what better way to get it than to train it ourselves?

Reactions: Denton and punch

·
Registered
492 Posts
We need to encourage and educate those who wish to learn.

We need all the help we can get and what better way to get it than to train it ourselves?
I completely agree. You are a great example fed. and at least you know you have family that may more or less be able to fend for themselves. Even if they soak up half of what you can teach them, that will lesson the chance they end up on your doorstep completely unprepared with only your supplies/foodstores to sustain you all. You are actually helping yourself. Good luck!

punch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts