Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leatherman has been a go to for me for many years while in the service. Once I got out, they disappeared.. Pretty sure I knew which daughter has them, lol.
Which one is your favorite? I read on a thread here a while back when searching, of the Signal. Very nice.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Never got into a Leatherman, but never leave the house without my Kobalt razor blade holding knife. Always ending up needing something cut.
Maybe a Leatherman would save me more steps

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leatherman gives a great veterans etc discount, 40% too..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Leatherman has been a go to for me for many years while in the service. Once I got out, they disappeared.. Pretty sure I knew which daughter has them, lol.
Which one is your favorite? I read on a thread here a while back when searching, of the Signal. Very nice.
The Leatherman rebar is great, lasts a long time and my friend who has had one for over 15 years just had the company replace one part on it (the small screwdriver) because he used it pretty much every day and the groves finally had worn out. Gerber makes great knives as well(check them out if you would like a nice fixed blade or everyday carry folding knife), though I tend to like Leatherman's multitools more.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
This is my first and only Leatherman. I've had for a lot of years and it's like a kid of divorced parents; it splits time between 2 homes...my truck and my Range Bag! Is it the orginal? I have no idea but it works great when I use it.

I should probably get another one and quit this splitting time bullshat because I'll be honest with you, I looked in my truck first then Range Bag 2nd and wasted lots of time walking around looking for it
Leatherman.jpg
. HA!

·
Registered
8,579 Posts

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
Not a 'true' original. 1996 or later.

Thanks BPH

It'll get a man to thinking...when you start getting more tools that are over 25 years old than younger than 25 year old...

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
I've always thought that old tools are great but the newer tools are pretty awesome too.

The Leatherman tool has always struck me as the perfect tool to rip the Vas Deferens duct out of someone who should never reproduce. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Leatherman Wave. Was a gift to me some 30 years ago. It has been great. I keep it in my bag in the truck.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not a leatherman but this is one we have. A old russian multitool. It is pretty old but looks as new as the day we got it. I personally carry my old multi tool swiss arm knive my kids gave me a few decades ago.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was given the SOG toolclip in 91 by a SOF operator that I trained with.

The rest are Leatherman multitools that I’ve either bought or have been gifted.

I like the rail because it’s lightweight and I like the super tool 200 because of the locking blades and plenty of functions.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have the Leatherman Free P4. It's too nice, so I rarely take it out of the house. I have a shitty old Swiss Gear one that I use more because I am not afraid to lose it.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I like the Wave - it was free to me.
goes fishing and in my range bag.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts