Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard on the news today that the 85 yr old Korean War vet who was released by North Korea was offered by Joe Biden a flight back on Air Force 2, and the Vet refused and flew back on a commercial flight instead. So was this a statement by the Vet about what he thinks of the present Administration or does he just like to fly commercial?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
You will have to decide for your self what he meant by it . Maybe he just wanted to get home with out a lot of Biden BS.
Face it this administration hates US service members and has worked hard to destroy the armed services from the inside.
Had he got on the plain it would have been front page Biden saves Vet when they did nothing to help him.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Ya, I think he didn't want to give Biden the satisfaction nor the free publicity.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I cannot imagine a much worse torture than being stuck in an airplane with Plugs for 14 hours. The poor guy just got out of a Nork prison, why would he subject himself to Plugs?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Few crates of Burritos and N Korea will love us again in the morning...As for the Comrade Biden or Comrade Obama well I think i would walk back before flying with either one of them..

Reactions: scramble4a5

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
We should have offered Obama and Biden in trade for the VET.

Reactions: Denton and inceptor

·
Registered
320 Posts
Maybe he is just being modest.
But I would turn Biden down, too. lol

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
This is what runs our country:
Vice President Joe Biden, who is currently in South Korea on a three-nation Asian tour, praised North Korea for releasing Merrill and said he played "no direct role" in securing the veteran's release.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Would you want to be cooped up on an airplane with Joe Biden for a flight half way around the world?
Actually I would relish the opportunity to make Biden listen to me for hours relentlessly telling him what an utter dumb ass he is and what an arrogant, useless, incapable, schmuck his boss is. I can be annoying, or so says my wife.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.