Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These knock outs are being posted on YouTube. Therefore the person posting it must know it is going to happen. So why aren't they arrested? If they will not ID the individual then tharen them with the punch as well as before and after the fact.

The truth is law enforcement is not trying to solve these crimes. Wonder why? What do these cowards have in common with the President?

·
Registered
240 Posts
People have died from this "game" I think I'm going to get my ccw because of this and I wanted it anyway.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
The Police, city officials whomever need to come down hard on these "people" (and I use the word lightly). They should let it be known, anyone found guilty of playing knockout will be tried for attempted murder, no second chances, no exceptions.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Knock out is not being pursued because Eric Holder condones this hate crime. Hell at this rate I wouldn't be surprised to here him come out with a statement about it being a folk activity too empower urban youth and enhance their self image.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
While I don't have links to them, . . . there were postings of at least 3 incidents where the knocker got shot, . . . and at least one died.

But you have to understand 2 things: 1) they seem to all come from the crowd "if I had a son, he'd look like him", . . . and 2) from the same school of thought where the mother of a shot down armed robber said that the guy who shot him didn't have any right to do it, and should have gotten in his car and minded his own business, instead of shooting the thug she raised.

I for one would like to see the parents put on trial for breeding dangerous animals.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
Try them for crimes against society. So why do we have to put up with this crap???

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
They should be brought up on charges including attempted murder, battery, hate crime, and violating civil rights. That's what they would charge white people with.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Try that on my wife and you will leave in a body bag, even if I have to beat you to death with my wooden leg.

Reactions: retired guard

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Thats not my son!,he would never do something like that!.it doesn't even look like him!........Yeah Right,.....wah,wah,wah.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.