Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
I need some young girlfriend like I need another hole in my... behind.
Right! Why in hell would I put myself through that again!

Face Hair Joint Lip Arm

Oh yeah. :devil:

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Oh yeah, that's right, I taught her how to shoot...
Yep, as I am prone to mischief myself, the wife occasionally has to remind me of the fact that there are loaded guns in the house. Given my track record, perhaps I should rethink that whole loaded weapon within reach policy. :devil:

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Yep, as I am prone to mischief myself, the wife occasionally has to remind me of the fact that there are loaded guns in the house. Given my track record, perhaps I should rethink that whole loaded weapon within reach policy.
Oh, I've never cheated on my wife in +30 years of marriage. But my wife has called me on being "flirty" with girls who stop and talk to us. But then, my wife always knows where I am (having coffee, sleeping, or polishing a knife) so it's not like she has to hunt me down. And since I have no money, I'd have to "walk away from home."

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Oh, I've never cheated on my wife in +30 years of marriage. But my wife has called me on being "flirty" with girls who stop and talk to us. But then, my wife always knows where I am (having coffee, sleeping, or polishing a knife) so it's not like she has to hunt me down. And since I have no money, I'd have to "walk away from home."
Mostly my mischief consists of being a smart ass, not being where I am supposed to be, doing what I am supposed to do, or as she likes to say, just being a typical man, what ever that means. In 25 years cheating has never been on the table so mostly she would just shoot me for being a smart ass man. :tango_face_wink:

Reactions: StratMaster

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Mostly my mischief consists of being a smart ass, not being where I am supposed to be, doing what I am supposed to do, or as she likes to say, just being a typical man, what ever that means. In 25 years cheating has never been on the table so mostly she would just shoot me for being a smart ass man. :tango_face_wink:
I am the biggest flirt this side of Dallas … big, small, tall, short, black, red, white, it don't matter, they all love the attention, wit, and humor I cast upon them. My wife knows it as I do it alone or with her, she knows I get a kick out of touching someone else's life and leaving them with a smile. My wife is not jealous and never checks up on me or wonders where I am, we are both busy people at work, home and life. In reality, she probably hopes someone else will want or claim me and haul me away.

25 years of marriage and I have never cheated, I was big enough of a womanizer during my roaring 20's.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
25 years of marriage and I have never cheated, I was big enough of a womanizer during my roaring 20's.
I "dabbled" a bit in college, but the MC years was just a stampede.

Now when I see a girl scantily clad at the gym, I wonder if her dad knows she dresses like that. And I turn my head away.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Right! Why in hell would I put myself through that again!

View attachment 93023

Oh yeah.
I tried to like your pic 100 times but it would only let me do it once.

I have been married for 21 years with my first and she will be my last even if we don't make it to the end. For you guys that have given it multiple tries, my hats off to you. If this one doesn't work out, I'm becoming a monk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Ex's are ex's for a reason. Don't have sex with your ex! When you have sex, she gets pregnant. The second pregnancy since the divorce I gave in and re married her. We have been together off and on since 9th grade. Around 30 years now.

I mess with her when we are fighting. My youngest graduates in 4 years. I tell her I am booting her out after he graduates.

Reactions: phrogman

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I married a Women 1 year older than me. Worked out well for 43 years now.
Now if you really want a younger one. Here is what you do. Hang out at the bar, act like an ass and treat women like crap. Oh and get a lot of ink. You will snag one in no time. Just be careful what you hunter for it may not want it after you catch it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I married a Women 1 year older than me. Worked out well for 43 years now.
Now if you really want a younger one. Here is what you do. Hang out at the bar, act like an ass and treat women like crap. Oh and get a lot of ink. You will snag one in no time. Just be careful what you hunter for it may not want it after you catch it.
Like that you surely will get one very crazy woman, and be in trouble for the rest of your life 😂
I would suggest buying a very expensive car to show off how much money you have, so you can hit a gold digger looking for a suggar daddy

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Like that you surely will get one very crazy woman, and be in trouble for the rest of your life 😂
I would suggest buying a very expensive car to show off how much money you have, so you can hit a gold digger looking for a suggar daddy
😂 Right back atcha honey! :devil:

On my screen it always reads like Yavanna is a cussing little hussy! She must use a lot of emoticons that show up as symbols for polite cussin' :tango_face_wink:

Reactions: Slippy
21 - 40 of 65 Posts