The F-15 Eagle
The Patriot Missile
The Aegis air-defense cruiser
The Trident missile
The Strategic Defense Initiative
Kerry also opposed the invasion of Grenada and Desert Storm

The Case Against John Kerry | Right Wing News

Some of his other stances-
He says the Democratic Party should NOT support the NRA (Nov 2003)
He supports ban on assault weapons (Oct 2003)
He wants background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
He voted against weapons needed for War on Terror. (Sep 2004)

John Kerry's Past Ten Years Voting Record

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
He is a liberal opportunist , he will sway with the political winds with no concern for our country he proven that.
He lives in a world so far removed from us he has no idea who we are.

Reactions: oswegoscott

·
Super Moderator
9,507 Posts
He is a liberal opportunist , he will sway with the political winds with no concern for our country he proven that.
He lives in a world so far removed from us he has no idea who we are.
He like the king hates Israel. He also hates the military.

His wife just sold her company btw. Kinda makes you wonder what they are up to. Me thinks they are preppers too but a different kind.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Right or wrong,we don't need/want a foreigner stirring up OUR pot. Concentrate on adding to Queenies coffers
Hmmm...you sound like you're a Kerry/Obama/Democrat supporter mate.
Britain and the US are NATO allies, so having pinko Kerry as Sec of State is bad news for Britain, which makes it my business, foreigner or not..;)
Think of Britain as a "forward US base" on the doorstep of Europe and talk nice to us or you'll be out on your butts-

US Military Bases in the United Kingdom | eHow.com

But returning to topic, Obama approved pinko Kerry's appointment which speaks volumes about Obama-
"The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him"- Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He just scared we won't help the UK, when Germany gives them the jackboot out of the EU.
You gotta be jivin us boy!
All patriotic Brit rightwingers such as me WANT OUT of the f*cking EU as soon as possible but our gutless politicians haven't got the guts to break free

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do NOT want our military anywhere but here and only on standby for defense of this continent. Capische?
To reiterate, MYOB re politics here. You may still speak about prepping,of course.
What's MYOB mean?
Anyway, politics overlaps into prepping because having a lefty numbskull in the White House and a pinko Sec of State could lead to economic collapse, food riots, WW3 etc, so we should all be concerned the world over.
If WW3 does break out thanks to Obama/Kerry, the US bases on Brit soil are bound to be nuked and I for one don't want to be 'collateral damage'..;)
Our own Brit Prime Minister Cameron and his cronies are just as wacko, Cameron comes across as an overgrown public schoolboy totally out of his depth.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
What's MYOB mean?
Anyway, politics overlaps into prepping because having a lefty numbskull in the White House and a pinko Sec of State could lead to economic collapse, food riots, WW3 etc, so we should all be concerned the world over.
If WW3 does break out thanks to Obama/Kerry, the US bases on Brit soil are bound to be nuked and I for one don't want to be 'collateral damage'..;)
Our own Brit Prime Minister Cameron and his cronies are just as wacko, Cameron comes across as an overgrown public schoolboy totally out of his depth.
You have a Queenie running your world into the ground, sipping tea at three with the pinky raised.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'd sink on your own,instead of just floundering
Britain don't need nobody, we did just fine on our own for centuries, we conquered half the world.
As the history books rightly say about early America- "The Spanish went to look for gold, the French went to set up trading outposts, but the English went to stay."
So if it wasn't for us you'd still be living in wigwams, and you in northern NY would be talking French..:)

THE PILGRIM FATHERS MAKE LANDFALL IN AMERICA
"Okay guys, break out the guns and let's take the place over!"

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
organize protests--demand that US forces get out--abolish the Monarchy---concentrate your efforts THERE. In other words- Mind Your Own Business (acronym being...?)
Who said I want US forces out of Britain? Strategically speaking I think it's good for Britain to have them here because it means any hostile nation will think twice about attacking Britain in case it riles Uncle Sam..:)
As for the Monarchy, I wouldn't like to see them abolished because they do a good diplomatic job, but I would like to see their pay drastically cut.
Anyway some certainly pull their weight-

LONDON, Jan 21 2013 (Reuters) - "Britain's Prince Harry says he killed Afghan insurgents during sorties against the Taliban while on his second tour of duty in Afghanistan where he was a gunner in Apache attack helicopters.
Queen Elizabeth's 28-year-old grandson, third in line to the British throne, will return home later this week after a 20-week posting with NATO forces at the Camp Bastion military base in the southern province of Helmand.
Asked before he left Afghanistan if he had killed insurgents during his tour, he said: "Yeah, so, lots of people have. ... Yes, we fire when we have to, take a life to save a life, but essentially we're more of a deterrent than anything else.
"If there's people trying to do bad stuff to our guys, then we'll take them out of the game, I suppose"
The Taliban had said it would do its utmost to kidnap or kill Harry during his tour, and an Afghan insurgent warlord labelled him a drunken "jackal" out to kill innocent Afghans."

Prince Harry Says He Killed Taliban Fighters On Afghanistan Tour

Harry in an Apache, the chopper that Kerry wanted to scrap

·
Super Moderator
9,507 Posts
One of the things I like and appreciate is the freedom of speech. This includes opinions. I know, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink. That being said I still believe in free speech whether you are a US citizen or not. I don't have to agree with what you say but that also means I have the right to ignore you. I also have the right and privilege to disagree but I will not tell you that you have no say.

If we are going to defend one right (the 2nd amendment) all have to be defended. If we decide to pick and choose, we are no better than the liberals.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
[re Monarchy] OK--then mount marches and fight to keep them. MYOB
Ha ha MYOB is probably what General Santa Anna wanted to say to the 28 Brits who fought and died at the Alamo..;)
I liked Georgie W Bush better than Obama, let's hope the Reps field a candidate as good as him at the next Pres election instead of a shop window dummy like Romney.
Georgie's quotes show his mettle-

"This is war. Somebody's gonna pay"
"Countries that harbor terrorists are as guilty as they are"
"Give us the terrorists or we'll come and get 'em"
"America will never seek a permission slip to defend herself"
"A soft line toward terror is not gonna happen on my watch"
"My job is to secure the homeland and thats exactly what i'm gonna do"
"We will not sit back and wait to be hit again"
"Iran must not be allowed to have nuclear weapons"

PS- it broke my heart when Rep Sarah Palin quit politics, she'd make a great President..

PRES PALIN- "I'm ordering an airstrike on that Alaskan moose herd near the shoreline of the Bering Strait!"
AIDE- "On what grounds ma'am?"
PALIN- "I suspect they're commie mooses that have swum over from Russia"

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
All the stuff I've written and you see me as a lefty? HAHAHA You're a dumb mo-fo
If ever I defend Obama, Kerry and the Dems like you're doing, you can measure me up for a straitjacket..;)
Like I said earlier, here are some of the things your boy Kerry wants-

He supports a ban on assault weapons (Oct 2003)

http://www.aaawebsolution.com/kerry.html

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
On second thoughts maybe it is a bit impolite of me to blast US politicians, it's just that sometimes I forget I'm a foreigner here, sorry about that..:)

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts

Over the years, new Sec of State Democrat John Kerry has voted AGAINST-
The B-1 bomber,
The B-2 bomber,
The F-14D modernised Tomcat
The Apache helicopter.
The F-15 Eagle
The Patriot Missile
The Aegis air-defense cruiser
The Trident missile
The Strategic Defense Initiative
Kerry also opposed the invasion of Grenada and Desert Storm

The Case Against John Kerry | Right Wing News

Some of his other stances-
He supports ban on assault weapons (Oct 2003)
He voted against weapons needed for War on Terror. (Sep 2004)

John Kerry's Past Ten Years Voting Record
No joke... Isn't it grand...

Not

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
..My beef is with you trying to rile people up....
I've exposed Kerry as a pinko traitor, so how on earth can that rile up any true-blue patriotic American?
Learn-
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at
the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries
his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through
all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

...He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and
unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city,
he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC-43 BC)

And here's that Kenyan Obama-
"The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control,
What reasons sway his mood,
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood
"