Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a link to this site on the marlinowners.com website so I thought I would sign up and take a look around. After reading some posts in a few different forums I don't know if I will stay. There are some people on here that seem to like attacking other forum members verbally..... I hope this is not the norm around here.

Ok thats out of the way, Hello people!

Doc

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Humm, I have not noticed that to be all that common here, at least not to the extent I commonly see else where. In fact thats one of the reasons I like this forum more than others I have been on. If you see a problem report it, Im confindent the Admins here would be quick to squelch anything that gets hot and smokey.

At anyrate hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy Doc!...Warm hello back at your from West Texas!

Never let the opinions of a few effect rub off on the many. There are some wonderful people here like Lunatic :) and others! Hope to benefit from many of your post soon!

Desert Marine
Troy

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Another welcome from Texas. 99.9% of the conversations here are good. Lot's of good people and good information. Stick around, you'll like it here.

·
Administrator
14,853 Posts
Welcome from Florida, Doc.
The norm for this is friendly for the most part, but we have had a big influx of members lately and are experiencing SOME growing pains.
I've been over at marlinowners for years, same screen name, usually read a lot post a little. I'm an H&R/NEF guy mainly, but do have a Marlin 336 Texan and a Marlin Model 60.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts