Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

gardeneroo7 here from the west country. came by this forum from another forum which I felt was too pc.

I have had an interest in survivalism since my cadet days and my S.W.A.T reading days (in the 80's), as I work on my own sometimes in the middle of nowhere my instinct is to never give up whatever the situation may be.

as the name suggests I do gardening for a living (others may say different !! ) and in the last few years have the idea of becoming self sufficient and one day totally off grid.

most of my survival skills (limited) came from R.A.F training with raf regiment, although I mostly consider my main area is foraging due to my work.

I look forward to helping others whilst gaining more knowledge, ttfn.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

I am pretty sure that you will not find us "too pc". :-D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Inor that's a blessing for sure ! forgot to also mention i'm from sunny England.....Doh!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from Texas, and I think the RAF reference gave you away as to country of origin!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all, for the responses, such a great forum. I hope my coloqualisms don't come across all wrong :-o

what a breath of fresh air this forum is compared to some uk forums........

off now to smoke a ***, water the donkey and take the dog for a long walk down a short lane, back tomorrow.....

·
Super Moderator
9,165 Posts
Welcome to the group form the grate state of Ill annoyed (Illinois for you northerners)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcom, from South Central Minnesota. Please be kind to the ***, don't drown the donkey and give the dog a longer walk.

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
thanks all, for the responses, such a great forum. I hope my coloqualisms don't come across all wrong :-o

what a breath of fresh air this forum is compared to some uk forums........

off now to smoke a ***, water the donkey and take the dog for a long walk down a short lane, back tomorrow.....
Welcome from Florida.
My ancestors emmigrated from Scotland in the 1700's, you won't hold that against me, will you?
What was it that Winston Churchill said? Something to the effect that we are two peoples separated by a common language?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts