Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am new to this. Actually never posted or joined any other type of forum or group other than the service...which got me out of the habit of joining anything...lol. But I have a great deal of concern about where we are headed and thought I'd reach out and try to learn some things. I, like everyone, have opinions on most things, but I try to keep them to myself and usually just talk to my family about my thoughts and concerns. I have 4 boys, ages 20, 17, 13, and 12, and about the toughest, most beautiful, and self sufficient wife in the world. She doesn't need me, but at least she wants me. I promise to not spout political or religious agendas, since I have no agenda but my family's well being and believe my relationship with God to be between him and me, if he wants to tell you what that is, so be it...but I won't. I look forward to having many discussions, but be forewarned, I travel a lot for my job and often leave the county for weeks at a time so don't think I've departed without a farewell if you don't hear from me for short periods of time. Thank you for providing forum to learn from.

OSFG

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oddapple and Meangreen , Thank you. I'm probably going to be a long time just reading older posts in the forums so I don't repeat already posted topics. Thanks again for the welcome.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.

US Army, 1967-1970

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hello all, I am new to this. Actually never posted or joined any other type of forum or group other than the service...which got me out of the habit of joining anything...lol. But I have a great deal of concern about where we are headed and thought I'd reach out and try to learn some things. I, like everyone, have opinions on most things, but I try to keep them to myself and usually just talk to my family about my thoughts and concerns. I have 4 boys, ages 20, 17, 13, and 12, and about the toughest, most beautiful, and self sufficient wife in the world. She doesn't need me, but at least she wants me. I promise to not spout political or religious agendas, since I have no agenda but my family's well being and believe my relationship with God to be between him and me, if he wants to tell you what that is, so be it...but I won't. I look forward to having many discussions, but be forewarned, I travel a lot for my job and often leave the county for weeks at a time so don't think I've departed without a farewell if you don't hear from me for short periods of time. Thank you for providing forum to learn from.

OSFG
Good intro, welcome

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota and thank-you for your service.

I also travel a lot for work. (2013 I will have been gone a total of 45 weeks after I get home next Thursday night.) This web site is a Godsend for guys like us. Sitting in a hotel room anywhere in the world I can communicate with some friendly folks - sometimes really deep and meaningful, sometimes near gibberish, but always enjoyable.

Reactions: longrider

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
Welcome to the group, from Arizona; pull up a chair and sit a spell

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts