1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The news is reporting it as a "murder - suicide" with the two kids having been killed with a single shot to the head and no discussion of how dad died. Professional assassins normally use two shots to the head (back of the head) but one shot is cheaper and ammo is still hard to find......

So far the facts we have stink of cover up or foul play.... It would be interesting to have all the facts.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
The news is reporting it as a "murder - suicide" with the two kids having been killed with a single shot to the head and no discussion of how dad died. Professional assassins normally use two shots to the head (back of the head) but one shot is cheaper and ammo is still hard to find......

So far the facts we have stink of cover up or foul play.... It would be interesting to have all the facts.
And why would he kill the dog too?

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Yeah, murder/suicide. Because people with a mission are apt to killing themselves and their families.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know how many have heard of John Noveske but he was an AWESOME gunmaker. I have 2 of his rifles and even a few more of his barrels as they are some of the best you could find. Anyway, he posted something on Facebook about drugs and killings and then he was killed in a single car accident right after that. Take a look at the link and tell me what you think.. Make sure you read down to his post where he is talking about the drugs..

Gun News - Rifle Manufacturer John Noveske Mysteriously Killed Shortly After Posting Controversial Article | Texas GOP Vote

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
you have to admit some of these authors look absolutely insane....

may his family rest in peace...

we may never know what happened (someone like that would have a surveillance system... that has through miracle, disappeared, or wasn't recording at the time...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts