·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Very good post

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol awesome. That would be cool if the sign was real.
Real or not, it's on the internet and people will see it, possibly pass it along. The message is getting out, slow but sure. I would much rather send a stronger message, but the time isn't right, yet! I pray it comes in my time, so our kids won't have to deal with the mess we have allowed/created!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Real or not, it's on the internet and people will see it, possibly pass it along. The message is getting out, slow but sure. I would much rather send a stronger message, but the time isn't right, yet! I pray it comes in my time, so our kids won't have to deal with the mess we have allowed/created!
Amen brother!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeah! It will get passed on, just wish I had the talent and skills to change it to read Welcome to Nevada. I copied it to file and sent it to all my contacts.

Reactions: StarPD45

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
That truly is the real problem that most people do think like we do but they’re the silent majority. We need to be as vocal as these special interest groups. I do believe we would get a lot more people on board if we were portrayed as the norm (which we are) instead of the radical fringe of society.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts