Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I haven't been browsing around here for very long but I thought I would join anyway out of my love for prepping. A little bit about me to start with. I am 23 years old, married with one kid, I am in the air force, and my home is back in TN. I look forward to becoming an active part of your community here and making new friends. :p

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Always great to have yet another country boy and or another fellow service member, its even better when you combine the two! Great to have you here with us and I hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the kind welcomes and also for your current service / past service to our country, it does not go un appreciated.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome MadDog. Thanks for the sacrifice you and your family are making...

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota and thanks for your service

·
Banned
148 Posts
Hi everyone. I haven't been browsing around here for very long but I thought I would join anyway out of my love for prepping. A little bit about me to start with. I am 23 years old, married with one kid, I am in the air force, and my home is back in TN. I look forward to becoming an active part of your community here and making new friends. :p
me thinks you might want to change your icon to something like?

images.jpg Being a TN boy in all. :smile:

Welcome!

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
Welcome from Florida, and thank you for serving our country.
I will never forget eating at the transient messhall at DaNang air base while changing planes. Man, you guys eat like kings!!
I was Army, 1967-1970

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome !
Thanks for standing the watch over the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts