Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Jobama-Moochelle-Oprah

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ozo 
#1 ·
Flying on Air Force One, Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, 'You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.

Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, 'I could throw ten $100 bills Out of the window and make ten people very happy.

Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills Out of the window and make a hundred people very happy..

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy.'

[What a shame .....one of them didn't open a window...]

Discussion starter · #8 ·
I would imagine that Crazy Joe would be a total babbling idiot and run up and down the halls of the Whitehouse screaming "I'm the F'n president! I'm the F'n president! I'm the F'n president! I have always wondered if he learned all the filthy language at Latin School. Hopefully Crazy Joe would quickly be replaced with John Boehner. That's scary, too.
But way better......Pelosi/Clinton in the white house !!
There's probably not enough razor wire in the world to satisfy the needs of those two.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
And not to be confused with the 'great' Uncle Joe from Petticoat Junction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.