Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The problem is that even if you do shoot a terrorist and he dies - he is still a martyr to others. They don't know he was "defiled" by pork bullets and so there are four more right behind him waiting for their turn to die for Allah. It doesn't solve the problem and it would infuriate all Muslims not just the terrorists.
It's a funny gimmick but not an answer to anything.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Immaterial, it is simply a marketing gimmick. The box of novelty bullets will be on display in the man-cave and that is all.
The can of Silly String in the purchaser's junk drawer has a better chance of seeing usage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's purpose is for psychological warfare/marketing. Once the word gets out that they are being killed with pork rounds then maybe they would do something else ??????? I have to agree the guys in the video were lame!

The problem is that even if you do shoot a terrorist and he dies - he is still a martyr to others. They don't know he was "defiled" by pork bullets and so there are four more right behind him waiting for their turn to die for Allah. It doesn't solve the problem and it would infuriate all Muslims not just the terrorists.
It's a funny gimmick but not an answer to anything.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I find it to be a funny idea. This product was posted on another forum and the thread was shut down due to being offensive. I included an excerpt from an e-mail which was going around quoting Bill Cosby and his ideas on Islam, but found out that this supposedly was a fake e-mail not written by Mr. Cosby. I heard on Glenn Beck? that Mr. Cosby admired how Muslims manage their families and neighborhoods, so I can see that he probably did not write this. However, I'll post it for your approval or disapproval:
I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Funny at least.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
It does us no real good to mock their religion. There is enough to contend with in their radicals. I do with their "majority" of the peaceful religion would stand up to the extremist, but I would guess they actually fear the extremist. Lets face it our extremist on the left engage in class ware fare. Our extremist on the right (lets take that stupid "church" that hates gays) does very little. Most of us on the left / right condemn our extremist and we certainly don't fear them much. I condemn Christian extremist like that idiot church that hates gays and believes our soldiers funerals need protesting. I would like to see the moderate Islamist condemn their extremist. Still us "mocking" them in this manner is pathetic racism to me. It does us no good.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
I believe we have already covered the notion of "moderate" Muslims and the different roles the Muslim plays. I think we have also covered the difference in Christianity and that church that claims to be Christian but clearly is not.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Perhaps the extreme fanatics who call themselves Muslim are not in the same way the christian fanatics are not.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The difference between the Muslim extremists is that they are getting implants inserted into their foreheads here they can talk directly to god. The implants vary in size from .223 to .50 cal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.