Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone here is interested in a heads-up for more good radio interviews...

Jerry D. Young, author of Shipwrecked! and world-renowned expert on general preparedness joins the Chris Bronson Show at 8pm eastern/7pm central this Saturday, Jan. 5 to discuss preparing for economic collapse, 2013, and related issues.

For more info and how you can listen live: The Chris Bronson Show | "Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

·
Registered
363 Posts
Saw that over on SB forum. Read the article they interviewed him for recently as well. Thought the article was good but some of the comments afterwards were just moronic. He's an intelligent man and is always helpful to others over on SB. Looking forward to hearing the show.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw that over on SB forum. Read the article they interviewed him for recently as well. Thought the article was good but some of the comments afterwards were just moronic. He's an intelligent man and is always helpful to others over on SB. Looking forward to hearing the show.
Reading the comments on that article made me want to throw my head through a plate glass window. A lot of these sheeple pseudointellectuals will be in the gutter when the house of cards comes down. But at any rate, I'm looking fwd to the interview.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks... page bookmarked and it's on the calendar. I'm always up for another source of info.

·
Registered
206 Posts
JD is a nice guy. His essentials list can go a little overboard at times, but let's remember - he's remotely located and has been prepping for a very long time. He's reached a bit of an eccentric stage though - not uncommon in advanced age I suspect. Why? Because as you grow older you typically have more money to invest in your preps and you tend to want to make things easier on you and yours if you do get pushed into a survival situation.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't disagree... there was a time that I was happy with a rolled up jacket as a pillow while I slept on the hard ground on a tarp. Then... it was an air mattress with warm blankets inside a tent. Now... an RV sounds nice. If I can just figure out how to bring a Hilton along when SHTF, I'll be set. :)

Reactions: crystalphoto

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts