1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Sweet Rig!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi Mitch and welcome to the forums. Is there a chart somewhere that shows pictures of the different Jeep models and the years they were available? I can usually visually recognize the CJ-5 and the CJ-7 but I don't know what years they were made. And all the newer model designations are a puzzle to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is beautiful right there. This is my Dream: DREAMK5.jpg

·
Registered
296 Posts
Right on Mitch!! I am HUGE into 4 wheeling (Not much mud here though) But rock crawling is my favorite hobby!! I have an 83 CJ7 I need to get new pics of it up its on 35s and I also have a 76 Chevy K10 on 38s. . . There are pics in the "BOV" Thread, I have several rigs sold a couple but was able to get them back before they were destroyed by the new owners now they will NEVER leave my possession again!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Mitch and welcome to the forums. Is there a chart somewhere that shows pictures of the different Jeep models and the years they were available? I can usually visually recognize the CJ-5 and the CJ-7 but I don't know what years they were made. And all the newer model designations are a puzzle to me. Thanks.
Here is one Dr. there are more but this one is "Decent"

The Jeep Spotter's Guide on The CJ3B Page

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! And rock crawling if a blast for sure Irish where I am in north Ontario Canada we got it all spring is the best all kinds of mud bunch of us pack up are gear trucks jeeps all dun up and go on a 3 day drive down the power lines it's a wild time only big pain in the ass is the amount of gass you Gota bring but lots of mud swamps rock ponds trees end up having to make are own trail some of the time but its a great weekend no matter how shitty the wether

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thats awesome!! I used to follow a cat on youtube named "PirateJeep" and he was from Ontario im pretty sure and yeah always under powerlines no trail there just gettin it done!! I definitely want to go wheeling in Canada someday!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never herd of him ill have to cheek that out but ya it's a blast freezing in the winter here but beautiful trails in the spring summer and fall. Spring time is prob my fave after not going all winter but the fall is nice to go during hunting season evey one gets their bag limit of what ever their going for just no one elce around or equipped anuf to go where we do haha

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha ya man nice pice and quiet walking than we come flying threw the trees haha

thows are some nice set ups you got their vary nice! My jeep is my daily driver so I had to keep it street legal only have 35s but I really want to get a old truck with a 1ton frame from the scrap yard and do it all right up my plan is to make my own version of the m35 the army has than paint it all OD like yours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts