Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

James Yaeger (Pack your bags) - you've heard about this, right? (Tennessee)

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  acidlittle 
#1 ·

But now, after all of that, his permit has been taken away ...

See a very revealing interview with the man right here. (MASH HERE)

IMHO the guy is dead on correct.

#5 ·
One of the few times I agree with Him 100%

#9 ·
I disagree. Whatever he is, he is not an idiot, that is quite evident just listening to his interview.

He is emotional - and I do have a problem with that. But I agree with almost everything he said (less the statement about how he is going to start killing people if it goes another inch)

But I also believe the great majority of gun owning Conservatives agree with him completely.

He is not an idiot. He's well spoken for the most part, has a good command of the English language and he seems to have his convictions which, I might add, including being willing to stand up for his Constitutional Rights.

#13 ·
I won't get into the whole pro/anti Yeager bit. I won't even get into the whole pro/anti 2a issue.

Here is my beef - NO MORE EXECUTIVE ORDERS. We have a system of checks and balances and a division of power for a reason. I didn't like it when GB1 did it. I didn't like BC doing it. I didn't like GB2 doing it. But... At least they did it with some sense of discipline. They moderated it. They used that power sparingly. The current POTUS not so much. If he keeps on his current trend, he will be approaching dictator status by his 7th year.

I'm not going coo-coo and heading for the hills. I've not exhausted my other less severe options yet. I'm going to take a more active role in politics and I ask you to do it too. The problem with America isn't the 20% die hard liberals or the 20% die hard conservatives... It is the 60% in the middle that isn't paying attention and is happy to roll over and take what ever either side hands them.

The saying use to be, "if you don't vote, you can't bitch." Well friends and neighbors - voting is no longer enough because so few people do it. We need to get out there and start educating our fellow man - if nothing else on the basics of how our government is SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION.

#16 ·
Yeager is acting on Emotions, which we can't do right now, that's what the other side is doing to get their bills passed. They take the anger and sadness in tragedies and turn them into emotion for their propaganda. What we need to do is keep a level head, do not get angry and we need to fight this with the Pen to start. If it gets to the point where we need to take up arms, then so be it we will be ready. but to get flagrantly angry and threatening to kill people...that is NOT going to help our cause at all. AT ALL. I've seen many interviews with people who are just as pissed as him but are calm and collected. When you speak reasonably, you get people to think reasonably. When you rant/threaten/scream...people think you are a lunatic. Is that what you want people to think gun owners and people who believe in the founding fathers are all like?

We need to beat them at their own game, statistics and calm debates, no emotional rants that make you seem like an insane gun toting vigilante.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.