Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I am the host of a twice weekly podcast called I am liberty on www.prepperpodcast.com and The Prepper Broadcasting Network

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't here to recruit new listeners but I am also a young man who is always learning and sharing knowledge. Happy to be a part of the forum.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

Thanks for your honesty. I did go out and download the podcast for your show last Friday. I have about a 2 hour flight tomorrow, so I will listen to it then. I do hope you are like our friend Nathan Hale Jefferson who came here a while back promoting his book (which is a fun story by the way), but decided to stick around and be part of our banter back and forth.

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

I'm an old geezer - what's a podcast? Do you need an I Pod or Smart Phone or something like that?
Heck, we don't even have a TV anymore, just a couple out of date lap tops.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Yep this foru is pretty darn good. Everyone seems to have a good sense of humor and most are pretty intelligent (until they disagree with me) and I have learned quite a bit since starting to visit here. Welcome. Oh and thanks for the podcast info - I can see Inor isn't going to do sh#t around here whenever a new podcast is available.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Mrs. Retired Guard has the same opinion if I disagree with her. Back to this thread welcome to the forum. Lots of good info well presented in an entertaining format.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts