Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guy is no different than the kids/liberal media. He's pushing his political views after the tragedy as well (More guns, arm the teachers, etc.). You just like him cuz he's saying what you agree with.
Are we having a "state the obvious" contest Mr. Troll? What might be your next comment... water is wet, or the sky is blue? Yes I agree with him. We will have to agree to disagree about "Pushing political views". He is COUNTERING politicized views with common sense and logic.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Are we having a "state the obvious" contest Mr. Troll? What might be your next comment... water is wet, or the sky is blue? Yes I agree with him. We will have to agree to disagree about "Pushing political views". He is COUNTERING politicized views with common sense and logic.
He's an uneducated dumb-dumb that has access to a camera and garners an audience of uneducated, chicken shit buffoons scared of losing their precious guns.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's an uneducated dumb-dumb that has access to a camera and garners an audience of uneducated, chicken shit buffoons scared of losing their precious guns.
That's a string of mere assertions Mr. Troll. Care to substantiate them at all? Let me get you started...
A) Please explain in detail your personal knowledge of this man's education. Did he finish high school? Or go to college? Where and when? Merely calling him an "uneducated dumb-dumb" is entirely insufficient.
B) Please explain in detail your research into his demographics and how your lengthy studies of same led you to the conclusion that his audience is also uneducated.

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
Guy is no different than the kids/liberal media. He's pushing his political views after the tragedy as well (More guns, arm the teachers, etc.). You just like him cuz he's saying what you agree with.
He is staying his own opinions with out the sob story. He is arguing to prep for the next time. If it's not a rifle, pistol or shotgun. No a firearm, how about a bomb or arson? While arming teachers will not prevent everything it is a better bet of leasing the damage or preventing it than four deputies hiding behind squad cars outside shitting their pants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts