Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So an incident with shall we say an unsavory type that lives a couple doors down from mom and dad happened. The guy, who I've met and been very nice to, was setting off fireworks dangerously close to the houses and hit a few. The neighbors yelled at him so he puffed up at them and stared into her window for ten minutes until dad went outside with a shotgun. Dumb son of a bitch told him you can't shoot me you'll go to jail.

Mom called the cops, they argued with her and told her they are not coming out. Ten people called them on this one man, they told every one of them we are not coming.

I called up their offices talked to the highest up I could get and told him they by god they had BETTER come when called, or they can expect those people around him to take up arms and cut him down. The cop tells me, straight as an arrow "You do whatever you need to do by any means you need to employ to keep yourself safe." I replied that was a little bit slippery slope, what's to stop this from turning into a block war? What if his little kids take a bullet or his like 3 wives whatever the hell he's got in there?

Cop tells me the same line "Please do whatever you have to to protect yourself, if that means shoot, shoot." then he cited GA state law that people who use a firearm in self defense are immune to prosecution.

HOW'S THAT PEOPLE?! In some places, WROL is taking a dry run at it.

I never thought I would see the &^$*$*%# day THESE cops would hide in a closet and stand down. Now I'm thinking well...just so long as they're refusing to enforce the law and keep the peace shit- what's to stop me from knecapping the motherf*** and call it a night?

I swear to god guys, we're living in a cartoon. Crazy town? It's here. Out here in the sticks outside the metro some friggin bunch of kids in a sentra are literally being hunted down by angry locals for spraypainting stuff. Casey, my dog club buddy said they busted out most of the windows when they had to slow down. Guys those kids might not make it out of here alive!

There's enough woods around here they'll never be found. Earlier in the year there was a situation where the nearest house, I greeted the guy one time jim, was into cinemtography and I was like well damn small world. Short conversation, but like two months later someone literally walked up to him in his yard, shot him in the face with a shotgun, took his trailblazer and burned it at some location, then left it behind the tennis courts at the high school.

Ok so is it, WROL > SHTF > TEOTWAWKI? Am I missing a step?

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Now, is there an article that would suggest those counties are not responding to calls?

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give them a call right now. You'll be waiting for awhile before you even speak to anyone. What's that unit doing in that article? standing there while people block roadways. You do understand media has been slanted for quite some time right? They aren't even talking about what trump had to say about it today

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Give them a call right now. You'll be waiting for awhile before you even speak to anyone. What's that unit doing in that article? standing there while people block roadways. You do understand media has been slanted for quite some time right? They aren't even talking about what trump had to say about it today
I'm not going to call a PD or a SO in Georgia.

Yes, I am obviously aware of media bias. I am also aware that when L.E. stops responding, nowadays, it is newsworthy and is reported.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is and has been reported for awhile now. Covid bs is complicating everything on top of what they always have to deal with. And yeah they aren't responding a 45 min wait and nothing is not responding.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
It is and has been reported for awhile now. Covid bs is complicating everything on top of what they always have to deal with. And yeah they aren't responding a 45 min wait and nothing is not responding.
Just searched for all the counties you mentioned. Yes. There was a mention of 45 minute wait time for response, but as I am sure you saw, that article is years old.

See, Leon, I have this nose. It works at times like these. If it worked in all aspects of my life, I would not have had so many marital disasters.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
You are aware of the difference between a longer response time and a refusal to respond at all, right?

·
Super Moderator
8,619 Posts
I'm not going to call a PD or a SO in Georgia.

Yes, I am obviously aware of media bias. I am also aware that when L.E. stops responding, nowadays, it is newsworthy and is reported.
I had to give this some thought but yeah, I could see it making the news. Simply because they would see this as a victory.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am aware not showing at all or even arguing with callers is not responding.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I am aware not showing at all or even arguing with callers is not responding.
I am also aware of the fact that you asserted LEs of three counties are no longer responding. I am also aware of the fact that you asserted that your county's brass told you to deal with a situation on your own and told you that Georgia law prevents you from being prosecuted.

Yea, that's the ticket!

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Now, why would you know that three GA counties are no longer responding to calls because of one, alleged, incident?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Places like that and Milwaukee, Madison ect have for years used not responding , not taking police reports. Making crimes not a crime anymore as a way of reducing crime numbers. The only thing different now is the scale they are doing it.
The agenda now is no one goes to jail or is arrest for a property or drug crime. And if someone wants to steal your stuff you had better not try to stop them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts