Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine as well use the last of my worthless bills to buy up the last few immediate supplies i need. Lots of shady shit like this been going on recently, and it's all specifically dealing with the heads of the financial departments. It doesn't take a genius to figure out were about to tank. Thanks for sharing Rancher !

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I read this one on another site as well and you guys do realize Bernake is leaving right and obummer needs a new FED chair. This creates enormous fund raising opp in the FIN sector so he has to make the decision look like its after an "important" deliberation and meetings.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
My bet is the meeting is on how Nasdaq was hacked and shut down for 3 hours this week. This is a BIG deal that was not reported anywhere. It will come back around in a few months to a year, be downplayed, then explode in our faces. But, do your own research.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
All I know is before this weekend is over we will have at least another 2 months of comfort/familiar food and at least 6 more months of "it will make a turd" and keep ya fed food on hand. This was a decision reached independently as a recurring milestone in "the plan" last month.

To date I have been working with an over all vision of what goals need to be met and waiting for the best opportunity that makes financial sense to meet them. I'll still pinch pennies where I can, but my Spiddey Senses are on alert.

Reactions: Ripon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts