1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
The Mayor of Bergamo (Italy): "No access in public places to people who refuse vaccines."

The mayor of Bergamo (Italy) has gone on record stating that there will be no access in public places for people who refuse the vaccines.

Italian Source: https://www.imolaoggi.it/2020/12/03/gori-pd-vietare-luoghi-pubblici-a-chi-non-si-vaccina/

One step closer every day to a New World Order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't Mussolini shot multiple times, his body beaten and urinated on, and then strung up upside down for all the world to see? It would seem that Italians should know how to deal with fascists.....Just saying...

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I would have preferred they went through all the abuse and hung upside down...then shot.

It makes no sense to me to instantly kill someone who has caused so much pain and suffering. It seems they should suffer and think about things before their demise.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
Yeah, I learned all about the fate of Mussolini. However, when he was riding high he had very few detractors. For example, let's say that a half dozen of us go to California and get rid of The Hells Angels. I'm not a big fan of the great unwashed re-writing the stream of history.

·
Super Moderator
2,850 Posts
Wasn't Mussolini shot multiple times, his body beaten and urinated on, and then strung up upside down for all the world to see? It would seem that Italians should know how to deal with fascists.....Just saying...
Actually they don't. Mussolini was the father of fascism and Hitler idolized him and modeled many of his programs after Mussolini.

Italians worships Mussolini all through the 1930's and into the 40's until they realized he was leading them to defeat. It's wasn't the hate of fascism that caused them to string him up, it was that he was losing/lost the war. They embraced fascism and still do today.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Super Moderator
2,850 Posts
Yeah, I learned all about the fate of Mussolini. However, when he was riding high he had very few detractors. For example, let's say that a half dozen of us go to California and get rid of The Hells Angels. I'm not a big fan of the great unwashed re-writing the stream of history.
Yes.. and in fact Mussolini was highly praised in the US by many many politicians.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Actually they don't. Mussolini was the father of fascism and Hitler idolized him and modeled many of his programs after Mussolini.

Italians worships Mussolini all through the 1930's and into the 40's until they realized he was leading them to defeat. It's wasn't the hate of fascism that caused them to string him up, it was that he was losing/lost the war. They embraced fascism and still do today.
I didn't say the Italians are not a fickle people. I just said they know how to deal with fascists. I doubt that mayor is ultimately leading them to any sort of victory either.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts