Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up when the polite word was "colored." But this was considered a white selected description so we politely went with the black preferred word "black." When the trouble makers saw that we were all too willing to use the term "Black" they insisted on "African American" which has only been accepted by the media. And most black people take no offence to being called "black" when an adjative is necessary.

How we have gotten to the point of being divided by those that can reason logically and those that cannot.

I say it is time to refer to troublemakers and those that cannot or will not reason logically as "Martins."

This should serve to appease those of that ilk while still being an accurate noun for such people.

So at long last the Martins have arrived.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I think calling them blacks is fine. Or blackeys, since they seem to like using ey's by calling us ******. Charcoal might work though. I can see it now, " Hey Charcoal, how's that Obamalamadingdong working for you? Are you getting a lot of free shit paid for with the slavery of others? Kinda of hypocritical though isn't it? What does hypocritical mean? Oh, it's a ****** word, sorry. "

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I don't know who came up with the bright idea of calling us American Indians - Native Americans. They way I see it anyone born in North or South America is a native to that country. Way back when, I got into an argument with one of my daughter's teachers about that. He insisted on the NA label because that was what they taught in college and his degree was in some kind of liberal pc multicultural crap. Eventually he was fired - I think my letter to the school and superintendent helped with that.

Must be some kind of rule to rename ethnic/race/job titles/organizations/etc. every ten years or so.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Color is a pigment of your imagination.

All this time, I thought of myself as a white guy. I now realize I am actually a warm taupe dude. Who knew?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't believe in calling anyone African American, Native American, Mexican American, Asian American and so on. Your Either American or not.

Color, Race, size or anything else should not matter. You can be proud of your Heritage, but if your a American damn't just call your self a American and leave it at that.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Every time my niece (sisters daughter) does something to piss off her dad (which she's here almost everyday - so I know when she does), I always say "You know you're black right?" "Yep." "You know your dad's black right?" "Yep." "Don't you know better than to piss off a black father?" "Yep. :roll: " Black works just fine in our family. There are those that simply work hard and know who they are, like my nieces dad, and either people accept them for they who they are, or they don't. They don't feel the need to attract attention to themselves or blame hardships, or successes, on "******". Like my nieces dad. Who is a fantastic person.

I don't care about color, or race so much, as I do what our society considers acceptable behavior. I do not like welfare hood rats. I can't stand thugs with "grills" that where their hat sideways. I can't stand it when someone speaks "ghetto" instead of proper english. I do not like those that feel they should receive more, but cry that they get less than the rest of us, based on their color. Or their religion. Or race. Or anything else other than what's guaranteed us by the Constitution of the United States. I don't like bad behavior. I do not like the propensity for violence that young blacks seem to have. I do not accept "Black Mans Rage" or the treatment of their ancestors 200 years ago as an excuse. My great great grandmother was full blooded Shawnee Indian. Talk about getting screwed.

In my opinion, here is what we are experiencing today;

A young black kid was shot and killed. In true liberal fashion, the current administration has yet again "not let a tragedy go to waste". We have a president who is black and improperly inserted himself into yet another "whites vs. blacks" incident and brought racial tension to the forefront by making a local matter a national matter. This one won't go away with a cold beer on the White House lawn. We have an Attorney General who is black and has spent the last several days preaching from the pulpit to an all black sorority and then the NAACP. And he has done nothing but fan the flames, and has all but invalidated the jury process of our justice system. It is an improper use of his position as the chief law enforcement officer of this country. Black members of congress are jumping on the bandwagon. AND THIS IS SIMPLY NOT THEIR PLACE. Period.

As of today, their have been conference calls between the FBI, DOJ, NAACP and other black "leaders" surrounding the latter's desire for civil rights prosecution. There is a difference between using someones color or race as an identifier, and profiling. It is not profiling when you call the police and say "I saw a man crawl out of the window of my neighbors house." "Can you give me a description?" "He was really short." When your neighborhood gets hit by a string of burglaries, and all of the suspects are identified as really short, there is a common theme. Someone, or a group of people, who happen to be really short, are committing crimes. Does this mean all really short people are committing crimes? No. But if you take this information, and you see someone who is really short in your neighborhood, that you don't recognize, would you find it suspicious given the current crime spree being committed by really short people? I think you would. Do I have a right to question or be suspicious of their presence? Absolutely. Our color, our race, our height, weight, hair color, accents (or lack of), even our clothes, are common identifiers separating us from this person or that. This will never change.

Profiling is saying "We know that this group of people are more likely to commit crimes than this group, and we're going to target them because of it." How do you think we root out suspected terrorists? How many acts of legitimate terrorism were conducted on U.S. Soil by non-arabic/non-muslim people? Aside from Oklahoma City, I can't think of any, but there could be more. How many non-arabic/non-muslims were involved in 9/11. Zero. How many non-arabic/non-muslims were involved in the bombing of the World Trade Center, the U.S.S. Cole, the Marine Barracks, Kenya? Zero.

Profiling is also saying "We know that this group is more likely to play with Polly Pockets and Cabbage Patch Kids, than this group, and we're going to direct our marketing at them because of it." Ad companies do it all day long.

The racial divide is going to increase. The topic is going to get hotter. Things are going to boil over and we can thank our dear leader Obama and his cronie Holder for it all. Right now, as I write this while sitting at my picnic table, I can hear the sound of the news helicopter buzzing over the bridge less than a mile away from my house, where a "Justice for Trayvon" march is currently taking place.

All courtesy of the local Apostolic Church, which is a gaggle of misfit, adulterous thugs, thieves and liars who occasionally will rally and demand justice for one of their own. A few months ago, one of their "Reverands" got is ass handed to him at a bar when the boyfriend of the young woman he was "spiritually counseling" saw the two of them together. His pathetic story; He was there to get his son when he happened to run into her. Yet after his ass kicking, his son was nowhere to be found. Turns out the "reverand" started it and got more than he bargained for and then, in one of the few times our rag newspaper actually did some quality investigating, it came out that the "good reverands" idea of "spiritual counseling" included massaging the young woman's vagina with his "Rod from God" as well as telling her to leave her boyfriend. Mrs. Good Reverand wasn't very happy either. They cried racism because the prosecutor wouldn't charge the boyfriend and that the "good reverand" was assaulted because he was black. After the article revealing all of the goodies above, never heard from them again.

I want to know when Obama and Holder will get on their pulpits the next time a white person is killed by a black person and scream for justice.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Color is a pigment of your imagination.

All this time, I thought of myself as a white guy. I now realize I am actually a warm taupe dude. Who knew?
Which is far better than being a plastic canvas guy. :-D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Every time my niece (sisters daughter) does something to piss off her dad (which she's here almost everyday - so I know when she does), I always say "You know you're black right?" "Yep." "You know your dad's black right?" "Yep." "Don't you know better than to piss off a black father?" "Yep. :roll: " Black works just fine in our family. There are those that simply work hard and know who they are, like my nieces dad, and either people accept them for they who they are, or they don't. They don't feel the need to attract attention to themselves or blame hardships, or successes, on "******". Like my nieces dad. Who is a fantastic person.

I don't care about color, or race so much, as I do what our society considers acceptable behavior. I do not like welfare hood rats. I can't stand thugs with "grills" that where their hat sideways. I can't stand it when someone speaks "ghetto" instead of proper english. I do not like those that feel they should receive more, but cry that they get less than the rest of us, based on their color. Or their religion. Or race. Or anything else other than what's guaranteed us by the Constitution of the United States. I don't like bad behavior. I do not like the propensity for violence that young blacks seem to have. I do not accept "Black Mans Rage" or the treatment of their ancestors 200 years ago as an excuse. My great great grandmother was full blooded Shawnee Indian. Talk about getting screwed.

A young black kid was shot and killed. In true liberal fashion, the current administration has yet again "not let a tragedy go to waste". We have a president who is black and improperly inserted himself into yet another "whites vs. blacks" incident and brought racial tension to the forefront by making a local matter a national matter. This one won't go away with a cold beer on the White House lawn. We have an Attorney General who is black and has spent the last several days preaching from the pulpit to an all black sorority and then the NAACP. And he has done nothing but fan the flames, and has all but invalidated the jury process of our justice system. It is an improper use of his position as the chief law enforcement officer of this country. Black members of congress are jumping on the bandwagon. AND THIS IS SIMPLY NOT THEIR PLACE. Period.

As of today, their have been conference calls between the FBI, DOJ, NAACP and other black "leaders" surrounding the latter's desire for civil rights prosecution. There is a difference between using someones color or race as an identifier, and profiling. It is not profiling when you call the police and say "I saw a man crawl out of the window of my neighbors house." "Can you give me a description?" "He was really short." When your neighborhood gets hit by a string of burglaries, and all of the suspects are identified as really short, there is a common theme. Someone, or a group of people, who happen to be really short, are committing crimes. Does this mean all really short people are committing crimes? No. But if you take this information, and you see someone who is really short in your neighborhood, that you don't recognize, would you find it suspicious given the current crime spree being committed by really short people? I think you would. Do I have a right to question or be suspicious of their presence? Absolutely. Our color, our race, our height, weight, hair color, accents (or lack of), even our clothes, are common identifiers separating us from this person or that. This will never change.

Profiling is saying "We know that this group of people are more likely to commit crimes than this group, and we're going to target them because of it." How do you think we root out suspected terrorists? How many acts of legitimate terrorism were conducted on U.S. Soil by non-arabic/non-muslim people? Aside from Oklahoma City, I can't think of any, but there could be more. How many non-arabic/non-muslims were involved in 9/11. Zero. How many non-arabic/non-muslims were involved in the bombing of the World Trade Center, the U.S.S. Cole, the Marine Barracks, Kenya? Zero.

Profiling is also saying "We know that this group is more likely to play with Polly Pockets and Cabbage Patch Kids, than this group, and we're going to direct our marketing at them because of it." Ad companies do it all day long.

The racial divide is going to increase. The topic is going to get hotter. Things are going to boil over and we can thank our dear leader Obama and his cronie Holder for it all. Right now, as I write this while sitting at my picnic table, I can hear the sound of the news helicopter buzzing over the bridge less than a mile away from my house, where a "Justice for Trayvon" march is currently taking place.

All courtesy of the local Apostolic Church, which is a gaggle of misfit, adulterous thugs, thieves and liars who occasionally will rally and demand justice for one of their own. A few months ago, one of their "Reverands" got is ass handed to him at a bar when the boyfriend of the young woman he was "spiritually counseling" saw the two of them together. His pathetic story; He was there to get his son when he happened to run into her. Yet after his ass kicking, his son was nowhere to be found. Turns out the "reverand" started it and got more than he bargained for and then, in one of the few times our rag newspaper actually did some quality investigating, it came out that the "good reverands" idea of "spiritual counseling" included massaging the young woman's vagina with his "Rod from God" as well as telling her to leave her boyfriend. Mrs. Good Reverand wasn't very happy either. They cried racism because the prosecutor wouldn't charge the boyfriend and that the "good reverand" was assaulted because he was black. After the article revealing all of the goodies above, never heard from them again.

I want to know when Obama and Holder will get on their pulpits the next time a white person is killed by a black person and scream for justice.
Well spoken!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I second that. That was on point. It's a sad place our country is in. It's right to see the good people for who they are and not group people together for anothers actions, but so many are taking sides it seems, armies are forming and a fights coming. I miss the simplicity of my youth and not caring about the issues of an adult and the world we live in. Those times are over though and this is the world we live in. What will come of it, I don't know.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very well said. This political push to divide and control must stop.
The sad but truth is after 9-11 we are ALL JUST AMERICANS. God why is it only in tragedy or threat do we cast aside our differences to become ONE AMERICA.
I enjoyed your post n look forward to hearing more from u.

·
Registered
61 Posts

These are the most intelligent discussion points on this subject I have ever read......well done!

·
Registered
23 Posts
just to give you all a perspective from the uk,
I grew up in the 70's in a small backwater not far from where I live now.
we had 2 black families in our village one from sri lanka and one from british Guyana (came here on uk passports thru empire b-s ). this was very unusual at the time, but as I grew up playing with mostly whites but when we played alongside the black kids we were called ******* all the time.

when I asked my mum what a ****** was, she flipped big style::saber::.........I never took anything they said as racist, and still don't.

I have been brought up thinking we are all one of the same, people of planet earth. there is good n bad in all societies (I do have strong views on immigration which I wont put in a public forum) but, at this particular time in the uk we have problems with eastern Europeans....:roll:

you americans think you have it bad, try living with e.u crap day in day out......:mad:

most of our laws come from Brussels by un-elected f**kwits and I dread the days my kids have children, as by then no-one will have any rights at all.

end of rant, keep calm and carry on prepping.............phew!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
...just to give you all a perspective from the uk,...most of our laws come from Brussels by un-elected f**kwits and I dread the days my kids have children, as by then no-one will have any rights at all.
Never say never mate, at least here in Britain we've got two small far-right hardline patriotic parties that punch above their weight and are growing in popularity all the time, namely the British National Party and the UK Independence Party (BNP and UKIP), but in America they've got no such dynamic firebrand parties as far as I know

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
We have the Libertarian party but it is #3 and the two main parties are favored by the press and the system.
If people realy understood the Libertarian party it would be #1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts