1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
Yeah, I was reading about that last night. Stasi would be so proud of our government's activities, now.

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
Next stop, gun ban. By Executive Order, if need be.

How many people are aware of what is happening? I'll bet not many.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
People better stop worrying about what he'll/they'll do and figure out just how far they're willing to let their freedoms be ripped away. What exactly is worth fighting for anymore?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think more and more people are waking up to a certain degree, but they still suffer from a very large normalcy bias. They just don't want to believe some of these things are possible. Myself all bets are off..........this government is capable of anything.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
There is some much the America people don't know about what the goverment is doing. If they only know and really let it sink in they would be prepping hard as they could.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: AsteroidX

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There is some much the America people don't know about what the goverment is doing. If they only know and really let it sink in they would be prepping hard as they could.
Boy are you right. I'm stepping it up a notch. Was just doing some small thing but not now... I have my primary and a BOL but now I'm stocking more and and for longer term. I need to learn more skills too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
But can he pull off confiscation?
He will find a way, Bro. He will find a way. The Manchurian Candidate/Anti-Christ will definitely find a way.

Reactions: trainershawn
1 - 18 of 18 Posts