Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody, please help me. Wasn't it Clinton who Congress attempted to impeach because he lied to them.

So if our illustrious commander in chief tells everybody that they can keep their insurance and he lied. Why isn't he being impeached? Personally I feel he should be impeached for dereliction of duty, failure to fulfill the duties of president and I think you could add in lying under oath each time he was sworn into office.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think since all congressmen stand up and address the assembly occasionally they have decided to let that law slide since it is in all of their best interests not to prosecute for it.

Reactions: retired guard

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think he could be impeached on many fronts. The IRS scam probably got him re-elected. The 4 Americans who died in Benghazi, he told the nearby troops to stand down so their blood is clearly on his hands. He ordered an American abroad killed by a drone without a trial. He signed the NDAA in December 2012 which allows the government to detain you and me without just cause indefinately without council or a trial. The patriot Act needs repealed. Fast and furious happened on his watch and his appointed Eric Holder needs to go down with him. Spying on our phone records without a warrant. I'm sure there are serveral more I'm missing. He is a liar and must go now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
He should be impeached on many counts IRS, Bengahzi, AP wiretap, etc.

But the difference here is that Clinton was impeached for lying in court under oath. Unfortunately Obama did not make that statement under oath in a hearing. And he can claim technicality because you could keep it, if ..... add a bunch of ifs here.....

He would weasel out of it because of the democrat controlled senate... who are the only ones that can remove him from office.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Billy Jeff lied under oath in front of a judge. That is why he WAS impeached by congress. I don't like the loser in charge today one bit, but there is a big difference between being wrong and lying. When he stood before the UN and said a spontaneous riot got our ambassador killed some 2-3 weeks later I think he lied for he had to know by that moment it was a terror attack. When he said ofailurecare would save every family $2500 he was mistaken ( badly ) but it's not prosecutable as perjury like billy Jeff's lie to the judge.

Somebody, please help me. Wasn't it Clinton who Congress attempted to impeach because he lied to them.

So if our illustrious commander in chief tells everybody that they can keep their insurance and he lied. Why isn't he being impeached? Personally I feel he should be impeached for dereliction of duty, failure to fulfill the duties of president and I think you could add in lying under oath each time he was sworn into office.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I believe you have to be in front of congress and swear to tell the truth. But John Clapper openly lied under oath in front of congress about NSA spying then later on even admitted he lied and nothing happened. To me it shows that Congress has no credibility and I even have to wonder who are the 9% that gives them a good approval rating.

To reform the NSA, fire officials who lie | James Goodale | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I actually believe that all braches of the government are afraid of the Obama regime. Military, Congress, judicial, even the media.
Please someone give me something that shows me I am wrong. Because every day he seem closer to becoming a dictator.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wasn't Clinton impeached or was he just removed of all power and finished his term as just a figure head?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wasn't Clinton impeached or was he just removed of all power and finished his term as just a figure head?
He was Impeached but the Senate did nothing on it, The exact reason why the House has not tried kicking out Obama. If Republicans controlled the senate Obama would have been gone ages ago.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't care what all the hype is and how they try to cover his butt both Republicans and Democrats since they are all in it together..He lied he know he was lying and he will continue to lie this has become the new norm in American..the days of telling the truth and earning a legitimate living has long passed back when the fist career politician was elected..they look out for themselves and their own no matter what party they belong to.. The sooner the american people realize this and do something about it the better and faster the problem will solved.. Just my humble opinion..

Reactions: rickkyw1720pf

·
Registered
143 Posts
I read a book called The Liberty Amendments a few months ago. I think it is a must read. It outlines how we can bypass congress to pass such amendments as term limits, tax code changes and rights given back to the states. He brings up this very problem ... a congress and judicuary that refuses to reign each other in when they forget who they serve.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well it used to be

1 - 16 of 16 Posts