Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know about other states, but Washington sure is.....supposedly they are stockpiling for food banks for people in need .......in advance...for the need ahead.

Caught this video, about a local news story about the state stockpiling. The date is August 8, 2020

Then I checked for any other stories about it....and there were plenty, but here's a couple

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/st...need-due-pandemic/6P7JN5SJHVBVTBPBQ46GR4ZFNE/

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...y-millions-of-dollars-of-non-perishable-food/

Since I don't have tv, I wasn't aware of this going on (well, I knew but didn't know it was made public). Some sources are saying other states and even the federal government are stockpiling.

Really makes you wonder just WHAT is coming

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
If only they have the food, then you'll do whatever it takes to feed your family

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
What really irritates me about this story is that back in the spring when supermarket shelves were empty, government officials were castigating people for panic buying. You know, stocking up to be sure they could feed their own families, while all the while, the state was probably doing the bulk of it.

·
Super Moderator
3,031 Posts
What really irritates me about this story is that back in the spring when supermarket shelves were empty, government officials were castigating people for "hoarding." You know, stocking up to be sure they could feed their own families, while all the while, the state was doing the most hoarding.
Do as I say! Not as I do.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What really irritates me about this story is that back in the spring when supermarket shelves were empty, government officials were castigating people for panic buying. You know, stocking up to be sure they could feed their own families, while all the while, the state was probably doing the bulk of it.
Or you could step it back a bit and maybe, just maybe.....that's why the shelves were empty in the first place. AND in the very beginning, when everyone thought it was just a regular flu, why did TP disappear???

It's one thing for everyone to stock up, but I really think it was more than people panic buying because there are still too many people out there that aren't preppers and don't believe there is a need to do so. Even now after having seen & experienced empty store shelves. I think those shelves were empty BECAUSE of the states prepping.

Then you have to wonder why are they prepping for something that hasn't happened yet. When the country is to reopen & regain jobs & economy......and they are stockpiling for the huge need that will come?????? IOW, they know what will happen, because it's planned. So make no mistake, these past few months have only been an appetizer for what is to come...

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Most likely a lot of it will go to the "connected people" first.

I say this because the politicians in this state have a bunker in Framingham for themselves and families,

continuity of government you know. I have been in that bunker, roof is about 6 feet thick.

Big enough that you can drive into it.

Table scraps for the rest of us.

I do believe that we are looking at a second attack of this virus or a similar strain this fall.

Every affordable cent I can muster is going into more food and other living supplies in preparation for such an event,

call it paranoia if you wish.

I don't thrust the bastards in power, and if slow joe gets in we are screwed, his successor is an outright Communist whore IMHO.

There are several warehouses I know of around the state, but I don't know who owns them.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts

I say this because the politicians in this state have a bunker in Framingham for themselves and families,

continuity of government you know. I have been in that bunker, roof is about 6 feet thick.

I do believe that we are looking at a second attack of this virus or a similar strain this fall.

Every affordable cent I can muster is going into more food and other living supplies in preparation for such an event,

I don't thrust the bastards in power, and if slow joe gets in we are screwed, his successor is an outright Communist whore IMHO.

There are several warehouses I know of around the state, but I don't know who owns them.
The Patriots should be outside "the bunker" when the politicians come out , to refresh the tree of liberty.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Or you could step it back a bit and maybe, just maybe.....that's why the shelves were empty in the first place. AND in the very beginning, when everyone thought it was just a regular flu, why did TP disappear???
Yes, that was my exact point. It was the state causing the shortages, not the panic buyers. That's not to say there wasn't panic buying going on, but what was the ratio of private vs public panic buying?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
filling up food banks in a state isn't anything new - that food isn't even GOV for the most part >>> only state I know of that has an official state FEMA type stockpile is Alaska - they have a food supply for the major cities for a few weeks - established that like 5 years ago ....

probably most vulnearable is Hawaii - they import a ton and could be cut off worse than AK >>> wouldn't want to a tourist trapped there or even a non-native living there - could get serious - really fast ....

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
filling up food banks in a state isn't anything new - that food isn't even GOV for the most part >>> only state I know of that has an official state FEMA type stockpile is Alaska - they have a food supply for the major cities for a few weeks - established that like 5 years ago ....

probably most vulnearable is Hawaii - they import a ton and could be cut off worse than AK >>> wouldn't want to a tourist trapped there or even a non-native living there - could get serious - really fast ....
Like you could become part of the natives menu.:vs_laugh:

Broasted ****** for the luau!!!:devil:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

Sure, but a government warehouse isn't a food bank.

·
Administrator
14,690 Posts
My wife pays very close attention to world affairs.
Several months ago she began to increase our one years supply of food to two and hopefully three.

We have no more room in the house, or several sheds, and both freezers and both refrigerators are full to the point nothing else will fit.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Well you know darned well all those supplies aren't for us commoners. If they force the vaccine that MAY actually kill us (Gates population control), why would they want to feed us????

Well once answer would be to fatten us up for the harvest.....:vs_shocked:

ok, that was just a sickening thought & not true.........is it?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts