Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
uh oh! mrsInor is digging up the yard! let us know what you find.
Mrs Inor is ALWAYS digging up the yard!

I am a big lawn chemical guy. I am also one of those guys that thinks "if some is good, more is better". She got really pissed at me once because I was mixing up some weed killer (using the measuring spoons I saw just laying around - in the kitchen) and I sprayed all of her plants she had just planted. I didn't know... They looked like weeds to me.

Plus, I fully intended to wash the measuring spoons thoroughly (or at least tell her to wash them) before she used them for food. :D Sheesh, that was over 10 years ago and she still gives me crap about it...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I am not the gardener in my home - that would be my wife, "Kat". When it is time to lay waste to an area she comes and tells me. Then, I have to decide whether it is "total Armageddon" or selective death. Around my out buildings is an area of total Armageddon - nothing grows within my perimeter. Near the garden I have to be more selective in what and how I use it. On the small patch of lawn it is easy - I just use a broad-leaf killer and the grass stays green and healthy but when I get near the garden I have to make very sure what is to live and what dies a horrible slow death. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts