Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Well I was there for my 3. One of my grand children and I was a coach for a friend. With wife's blessings. If if had to be done after SHTF we would get through it we have a couple good medics.
I was kind of wondering in what context the question was ask myself.

Reactions: preppermama

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Originally Posted by Fuzzee

I thought it just pop outs, you cut the cord, smack it on the ass, and if it cries you're good, if it doesn't your not.
Yeah, you're missing a few vital steps there!
Oh yeah, I forgot thanks. You're also suppose to yell "push dammit, push" and then smack the mother on the ass too and say "good job" afterwards.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Fair subject. Babies will come disaster or not . Before my generation most of the family was born at home. Hard to believe when you think about it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
When my only child was born, my former wife made it look too damn easy. I'd heard all the stories. She had 44 hours labor with first kid, 24 hours with second. I was ready for a day or two of Hell. But that isn't what happened. We checked into the hospital at 7 AM. They gave her the Pitocin at 8 AM. About 11 AM they gave her and epidural. I paced the floor, she slept. Then at 4:45 PM, they said it was time to have the baby. At 5:05 with three sets of pushes I was holding a little baby in my hands. Where was the hard part?

Even my ex admits it was just too danged easy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i dont know nothing about birthin no babies

mammy-gone with the wind
Well, if tshtf like I think it will, maybe not on on 12/21/12 but later...where can a guy go for information on helping this happen? my wife is pregnant and is due to deliver in a few months. She 'normally' is told that C-section is best for her. I have no idea how to do this, although i have been trained (years ago) in assisting with a normal pregnancy delivery. I checked on youtube, Amazon...etc. Couldn't find much to assist me.

Just wasn't sure this forum was best to ask this and didn't want to offend anyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts