954 Posts
Covid.
Lack of transport.
Covid.
Lack of transport.
Lack of workers.
Covid.
Lack of workers.

I sure hope I’ve been able to explain it to you on a level you can understand.
Pure BS. Is that simple enough for even you?

Reactions: inceptor and Auntie

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I dont think SHTF in its truest sense is gonna hit anytime soon. I do however think we are going to have some pretty serious Financial and Employment issues (as a result of poor finances and the huge debt load we carry typically) before things start to improve. I see it lasting for the better part of a decade once it really hits. If our government doesnt quit spending like drunken sailors on liberty here real quick I fear we will have an event like Argentina in 2000. I dont think it will get 1930's depression bad but I bet we get an "A" for effort though...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some of you could use a basic Logistics class. You are jumping at nothing and making up a huge G conspiracy, which isn’t factual. But I suppose this would go with your insatiable desire to justify your prepping…
Prepping has nothing to do with conspiracy at all. You could use a basic class in disaster prep so that you might be ready for a situation that you might wish you had prepared for. Remember 2 is 1 and 1 is none. By the way, I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Hope those two very basic lines won't echo in your head when and if the worst things that could happen...inevitably happen.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think there will be a single SHTF event. My thought is that it will be more like a gradual thing where a large number of people don't even realize what's happening until it's too late. I also believe a lot of what we are seeing is planned. For that reason alone, I think it will be gradual. The leftists in power don't want a catastrophic event. They want as many sheep as possible to adapt until too late.
Like boiling frogs

41 - 45 of 45 Posts