Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings every one. I just wanted to introduce myself. Along with being a veteran prepper, I also run a company called Advanced Defense Assessment & Preparation Team (ADAPT). I started the company when more and more people asked me to help them start or evaluate/assess their prepping skills and plans. It took off in my local area when the people I helped spread the word about how we do things. Not only did we help people by helping them by providing them with a full assessment of their preparation plans and skills but we also kept it 100% confidential. Everything we generated, photos, documents, maps, plans, security set up, networks, etc we turned over to them in a detailed packet. We do all our work off of external hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards and physical documents that we surrender to the person who hires us for them to secure on site with them in a secure place. This way if we are ever compromised our customers are not. Most people say I am crazy for not keeping records because now how will I advertise or follow up. I have found that the word of mouth works well and because we do such a good job we get call backs all the time to reassess after they make improvements. In some cases we assist with making the improvements by working with third party companies to install security equipment. The protects our client because we ensure that their security and information comes first.

I have many years experience in the military working with security operations, defense support to civil operations, emergency management agencies. Certified at multiple levels for physical security, operation security, information/network security, as well as Electronic security systems and personnel protection teams. I also hand pick and assemble trained and professional team members as need for each job. if you are interested in learning more please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Shotlady. Thanks, After setting up my prep I started help some friends and it went from there. I guess what really got me into it was the fact that I saw other preppers putting themselves at risk by going on the TV shows and talking about their preps (BAD IDEA). The worst part was that the so called professionals that were assessing them offered no real advice or help and also did not fully asses them. It is not about "IF" your fears will come true, it is about being prepared for when they do and the peace of mind you get from being ready for it or anything else. I have not ventured too far out of my area when helping other people but, with the world being in the shape it is now I decided to help who ever I could and make a little money while I am at it to help with my prep also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts