Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope y'all are having a great day. I have been prepping for about a year. Grow a garden every year.Can and freeze all of it. Love anything that has to do with the outdoor,hunting, fishing,foraging, I actually have 4 quarts of golden rod in 80 proof vodka sitting in closet for 3 more weeks to make a tinture out of. Love learning the primitive ways and the way we used to live. I have a couple projects i want to do make my own bow and make a root cellar. Hope to learn a lot from y'all.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Hope y'all are having a great day. I have been prepping for about a year. Grow a garden every year.Can and freeze all of it. Love anything that has to do with the outdoor,hunting, fishing,foraging, I actually have 4 quarts of golden rod in 80 proof vodka sitting in closet for 3 more weeks to make a tinture out of. Love learning the primitive ways and the way we used to live. I have a couple projects i want to do make my own bow and make a root cellar. Hope to learn a lot from y'all.
Hey!

You got to help me out with the golden rod -- vodka mixture?

Thanks!

Slippy! :vs_wave:

·
Administrator
15,385 Posts
Welcome from the piney woods of North Florida.

Besides this place right here, check out the Backwoodsman Magazine, for devotees of the Old Time Ways.
I was a subscriber even before moving to the country 25 years ago.

www.backwoodsmanmag.com

Reactions: ND_ponyexpress_

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
howdy from NoDak..... get a subscription to The Backwoodsman Magazine.... thank me later

·
Super Moderator
9,165 Posts
Welcome to the group from southern AZ, land of sun, sand and surf (it the wash is running fast enough)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia!

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
Hearty welcome from the rational half of DFW called Foat Wurth. Know you will make pals with some kindred spirits on here. Our old Chums Mad Trapper seems to be the head guru of the old school do it yourself stuff. Slippy is the Chicken exspurt and Smitty knows about Guns. Denton is the jack booted thug who nags at folks. Annie seems to run the show and pay the bills. Everybody has a specialty. I am old brain dead retired cop if you are ever interested in that kinda stuff would be glad to tell you what I know what about that...which should take 30 seconds or so..before all these biotches start nagging and correcting me. Its just not right and is enough to drive anybody crazy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts