Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People never cease to amaze me. I have some friends coming in from Florida this weekend to hunt. So, my fiance and I decide to take the 2hr or so trip to town this evening to pick up some extra groceries and stuff.. Anyway, we are headed home tonight and about 5 miles from our house (which is still on the ranch and private property) We are comin down the north hill. It is a hill that even when it is dry, my ass puckers going up and down it. Even in my 4x4 Jeep. Anyway, as we are coming down the hill about half way down I see tail lights. I am already committed so I keep on down the hill. As I get closer, there are 2 "Natives" outside fighting. One was 30 and the other was 62.. They told me so..lol. Anyway, the 30yr old hops int he car real fast and the older guy walks up to the Jeep and says 'Hey, we just got into a fight. Want to help me pull this guy out of the car and kill him?" I said NAhh, not tonight. You guys are on private property and migth want to get out of here. Then the older guy starts acting kinda hinky and eases closer. He happened to see me move my hand a little and he smartened up a little and said they were leaving.. I had my hand on my 1911 and my fiance had here Sig P220 in here lap.. I am glad nothing came about. They were just drunk and being stupid.

We leave and my fiance looks at me and says "You can't make that shit up"..lol

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Always pays to be prepared.
"When seconds count, the police are just minutes away".
In your case, maybe an hour or two?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! My wife is a big advocate of cc. She's had two incidents where she was sorry she didn't have a weapon. One when the lady next to her in the family history center in Utah was shot and killed. It's a great influencer.

·
Administrator
15,103 Posts
You never know when "it's" going to happen. And it usually happens real quick.

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two drunk natives? Say it isn't so.
Actually, there were 4 in the car.. Only 2 were fighting though. The other two were yelling at the others.. They were all drunk!! It was actually pretty funny after the fact.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
My first thought when reading the story was they were wanting to get in a position to rob and kill y'all

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My first thought when reading the story was they were wanting to get in a position to rob and kill y'all
Ya never know.. These were just being drunk and stupid.. The 30yr old kept saying that the 62yr old just got out of prison for 10yrs for killin someone else. The funny thing was, the older guy kept calling the younger one a mushqua or something like that. Apparently it is slang for worthless indian. The older kept saying he was a "breed" which is part white I guess. And he had outlaw blood in him. This all took place in a matter of just a few minutes..lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think I have ever seen a sober one.
Very seldom! I know most reservations are dry just because they are so mean when they get drunk. Which is all the time. It was actually a drunk indian that shot one of our cows with that arrow last month..We took care of that situation though..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts