Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled upon this little gem the other day and thought I'd share.
I've not worked my own way through it yet, but it seems to be well thought out and could benefit those who anticipate running into any of these rioters as they make their way across our country.

Site: https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/insurrection-and-violence-a-citizens-guide/
PDF file: https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Insurrection_and_Violence_Final.pdf
Those well-versed in warfare tactics may find it a bit redundant to their own training, but perhaps there are still nuggets to be gleaned.

If anyone spots anything that makes this a bad reference, or knows anything about those promoting it that would signal avoidance to be a prudent course, please share.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Didn't see this originally, was searching is anyone had posted the LEFTS non-violent guide yet....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/12/read-left-wing-radicals-post-online-guide-to-disrupting-the-country-if-election-is-close/

They are more organized that we want to think I submit. The guide is brought to you by... https://www.disruption-project.org/contents, know your enemy. These are communists, flat out.
I found these last night and they changed my perspective on what we could expect.
Basically they plan to passively clog all systems and institutions. They are actively planning to stop trucks, as we discussed in one of the "civil war" threads.
They plan to "occupy" polling places and election board meeting areas.
They plan to "protect" polling places from "right-wing intimidation tactics designed to suppress voting".

They have such a disturbing perspective on the whole thing.
Trump is guilty without proof or trial. His supporters are all white supremacists. They are not worthy of winning, and ANY indication that they have won will be a sign of clear and obvious fraud. Trump's declaration of victory will be considered an open coup, which they are planning to call the military in to overthrow.

So, imagine an opponent that has no plans to commit violence, expects to rally thousands of people to clog highways and "occupy" transit hubs, has developed "target maps" of houses of people they will protest outside of for weeks on end, and cause general disarray without aggression.
How do you combat this? Well, call the police, right? They don't recognize the authority of the police, and will clog their efforts too, by protecting each other, "unarresting" people, blocking police cars, and all kinds of other antics. Plus the police can't be everywhere all the time. The crowd may disperse, but like the sand people in Star Wars, "they will be back, and in greater numbers." And with sympathetic DAs, any arrested will be right back out the next night.

If we have the expectation that they will give cause to start shooting, that likely isn't going to happen for weeks or months in most places. There won't be a "war" to speak of with those kinds of tactics, and that's what they WANT!
They plan to cause a problem until something SNAPS. When one confrontation goes too far, and a Trump supporter does something violent, even if justified,(think Kyle Rittenhouse) that's their excuse... "The white supremacists have attacked an innocent, now we can kill them all!"

They've learned from passed "color revolutions", and won't make the same mistakes of getting violent too quickly. They want to appear to be the sane ones to attract support from average folks. Never mind the fact they aren't applying fact or logic to their underlying premise. That's just frivolous detail.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I am very confused and really not sure what to expect after the election Kauboy.

First let me explain my point of view on this particular thread. Overall it is about Civil War and its impact on the country.
But I am reading it from the perspective of our survival group, our general location and our group's survival. I cannot speculate on the country as a whole at this time.

But let me just tip toe into the country as a whole impact just for a minute. Let's consider this.

A) The word out today is in the next few days we might get evidence that Clinton, Brenner, Podesta, Obama and Biden were involved in treason in regards to Bengazi, the murder of Seal Team 6 and payout of $53 Billion in bribes to cover up their misdeeds.

If this is true then the Democrat party and the Deep State are dead on arrival; instantly. If Trump is reelected he would then be free to go after them for treason.

B) If "A" is true then Antifa and BLM may wither and die from confusion and lack of support, leadership and even possibly money.

C) In his interview this week, James Howard Kunstler said some amazing things.
About halfway into the broadcast he discussed the French Revolution and the Jacobines.

The Jacobins were somewhat like Antifa today and continually rioted throughout France. [The riots started after the French paper fiat money collapsed and commerce stopped without currency.]

"This is their Reign of Terror. The Jacobins were the most radical element of the French Revolution, advocating the destruction of all in society, including the monarchy, property, money, contracts, everything, even people - in order to create a new order with the radicals on top of this newfangled civilization. Indeed, the very phrase "social justice" originated with the French Revolution, and did so as justification to destroy everything to achieve that uprising's nefarious goals." Source

They eventually took control of Parliament and didn't know how to fix problems - they could only riot. As the people continued to suffer they spent their time foolishly. They adopted a new calendar. They changed a week from seven days to ten days. They went after the Catholic Church, murdered clergy and shut down services. But economically they accomplished nothing. Apparently they could tear down but not build up.
After a couple of years the citizens hunted them down and murdered them. Then all of their accomplishments after their tearing down evaporated and were forgotten.

Is this what's in store for Antifa and BLM if there is a sudden collapse of the Deep State and the Democratic party? I don't know. But it's possible.

So I guess I am back to we must be prepared for anything. But until the cards play out over the next two weeks, for me, it' hard to guess.

My hope is "A" and "B" above are correct and the Jacobins perish and disappear by the end of the year.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Of course the insurrectionists may continue to get by with their adolescent tantrums in liberal cities, however I think we all know what will happen to them out where people work for a living, where people are self-sufficient. It wouldn't take military units to make them soil themselves. An organized crew of deer hunters armed with their deer rifles would rip these wanna-be Che Guevaras a new one. I mean hey, back in the day, I wouldn't have wanted my Grandma (God rest her soul) to have gotten after me with her revolver! I'm not just joking here. The arrogance and the baseless pride these rioting dweebs carry around with them is likely to get them hurt. And I mean really hurt.

Back in the day, people rode with the deputies at night to go out and "take care of business". In this day and age, I think a whole lot of LEOs would just look the other way were the crazies to give them grief and some local folk came in to "take care of business". If this was happening all across the USA, how could the Feds stop the locals from "dealing with" this scum.

I was watching a video of some cops who were gathered around some town's memorial. They were surrounded by these screaming mutants. These "peaceful protesters" were throwing rocks and shooting fireworks into the cops. I about burst a vein in my head I got so angry. Somebody is going to lose it -- mark my word -- and go off on these arrogant insurrectionists. I don't care that most of them are young. They push too far and they are going to get a whole lot more than they bargained for. I'm shocked that this hasn't happened already. We've seen one or two folk come in to take-on the rioters, however we have not seen any sort of slaughter.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am very confused and really not sure what to expect after the election Kauboy.

First let me explain my point of view on this particular thread. Overall it is about Civil War and its impact on the country.
But I am reading it from the perspective of our survival group, our general location and our group's survival. I cannot speculate on the country as a whole at this time.

But let me just tip toe into the country as a whole impact just for a minute. Let's consider this.

A) The word out today is in the next few days we might get evidence that Clinton, Brenner, Podesta, Obama and Biden were involved in treason in regards to Bengazi, the murder of Seal Team 6 and payout of $53 Billion in bribes to cover up their misdeeds.

If this is true then the Democrat party and the Deep State are dead on arrival; instantly. If Trump is reelected he would then be free to go after them for treason.

B) If "A" is true then Antifa and BLM may wither and die from confusion and lack of support, leadership and even possibly money.

C) In his interview this week, James Howard Kunstler said some amazing things.
About halfway into the broadcast he discussed the French Revolution and the Jacobines.

The Jacobins were somewhat like Antifa today and continually rioted throughout France. [The riots started after the French paper fiat money collapsed and commerce stopped without currency.]

"This is their Reign of Terror. The Jacobins were the most radical element of the French Revolution, advocating the destruction of all in society, including the monarchy, property, money, contracts, everything, even people - in order to create a new order with the radicals on top of this newfangled civilization. Indeed, the very phrase "social justice" originated with the French Revolution, and did so as justification to destroy everything to achieve that uprising's nefarious goals." Source

They eventually took control of Parliament and didn't know how to fix problems - they could only riot. As the people continued to suffer they spent their time foolishly. They adopted a new calendar. They changed a week from seven days to ten days. They went after the Catholic Church, murdered clergy and shut down services. But economically they accomplished nothing. Apparently they could tear down but not build up.
After a couple of years the citizens hunted them down and murdered them. Then all of their accomplishments after their tearing down evaporated and were forgotten.

Is this what's in store for Antifa and BLM if there is a sudden collapse of the Deep State and the Democratic party? I don't know. But it's possible.

So I guess I am back to we must be prepared for anything. But until the cards play out over the next two weeks, for me, it' hard to guess.

My hope is "A" and "B" above are correct and the Jacobins perish and disappear by the end of the year.
I share your feelings of "anything's possible at this point".
However, the documents that have been put out from the Antifa crowd already anticipate Trump using his office to cause chaos in the media and to "abuse" the criminal justice system, including the DOJ, to meddle in the election.
They are already formulating playbooks for how to rebut and combat these accusations and throw it all back at "the orange tyrant who knows he will lose". They will cast him in the light of a deranged leader grasping to retain power.
The linchpin of the entire ordeal rests on who the average citizen believes.

If they overwhelmingly support the president, and are emboldened by his re-election, the Jacobins might be taking their final breaths as we speak.
However, if they get just enough support after the media crams it all down our throats, we could see them come to power like never before, regardless of the election outcome.

I too am very confused. I'm trying to make sense of it, and Lord willing I'll survive it... but I have no idea what it will look like.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Lot's of variables at play. Hard to know exactly how this will all play out, One thing is sure, trouble is coming. Best be getting supplies in now, particularly food. The first thing they will attempt to disrupt is the food supply and then the power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts